Daps
E8-E708-D3-A9-C0-4-D72-9966-881-AF6-A77-B57.jpg

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
time to delete my portfolio app :skip:

I’ll give it 2 more weeks but I think we’re headed into bear territory

I like what I’m in even tho I wouldn’t mind selling off some more SHIB if we get a little bounce, so I’m gonna mentally go into hold and forget it mode…this is still not a significant market dip for me so I don’t see anything I want to buy/add on to yet at these prices

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
$40K in BTC ($28K) and Ethereum ($12K). Trying to fight the urge to move $10-15K from BTC to ETh, but BTC has me :francis:

Just glad I rotated out of alts in time.

Side note, any of y’all follow anyone that called this dip on Twitter. Everybody I follow got exposed more or less.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
$40K in BTC ($28K) and Ethereum ($12K). Trying to fight the urge to move $10-15K from BTC to ETh, but BTC has me :francis:

Just glad I rotated out of alts in time.

Side note, any of y’all follow anyone that called this dip on Twitter. Everybody I follow got exposed more or less.

no that’s the game…to add insult to injury, if we are heading toward a bear market, they will completely abandon their followers and wait til the next cycle to pop up on some “did you miss me shyt?”…and their followers will eat it up…seen this in the stock market as well with some of these furus…when shyt gets tough, a lot of them pack up and go home…same for the youtube “experts” as well…as I’ve said many times, these small-space type of forums offer the most genuine info/advice…we were warned about whales pulling out in this very thread a little over a month ago…and omicron is looking like it’ll be the hard-driven nail in the coffin…in hindsight I find myself looking back to this post more and more…BTC actually bounced higher after this but slid again once the provision passed

Everyone into crypto needs to read this thread

Speaking to some whale friends of mine a lot of them are increasing stable exposure and I increased mine a few days ago actually

Last edited: