1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Maybe this should be stickied in higher learning. People having yearly or multiple year gains completely wiped out has never got the stock thread unstickied. Or maybe a mod saw the Bitcoin is a scam thread a rolled with it. We’ll never know
:yeshrug:
I think Higher Learning has a lot of potential for more focused discussion on various projects and investments overall.

TLR is only good for traffic... people post with that in mind. The downside to so much discussion in one forum is that it's easy for a narrative to be inserted into a thread that doesn't really generate positive discussion.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
play 2 earn and metaverse game related cryptos are video game related. :mjgrin:

might have to take all our talents to the arcadium if the locker room not gona show us some love.
I have been thinking about starting a thread around that.

Technology discussion is supposed to be discussed in The Arcadium, so technically the Metaverse and Blockchain could be discussed there. We could start with a big Play to Earn/Blockchain Games Thread and see what happens with it.

Might legit throw the posters off in there with a thread is about making everyone money opposed to stanning a console/company
:russ:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I have been thinking about starting a thread around that.

Technology discussion is supposed to be discussed in The Arcadium, so technically the Metaverse and Blockchain could be discussed there. We could start with a big Play to Earn/Blockchain Games Thread and see what happens with it.

Might legit throw the posters off in there with a thread is about making everyone money opposed to standing a console/company
:russ:

these motherfukkers would turn it from sony vs microsoft to btc vs eth within a week. :mjlol:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
IMG_8224.png

Comet Inu (COMETINU)
ETH:0x1c985a54f2764470de87425a93d92c40feac5a8b

Summary
This token's audit score of 95 indicates that there is a LOW risk of it being a scam now or in the future. Results may not be applicable if token is in presale.

Comet Inu( COMETINU ) info, Comet Inu( COMETINU ) chart, market cap, and price | TheBitTimes.Com

Threw some money in this hoping it eventually hits. :lawd:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Damn I missed that flash crash. Something told me to set a limit buy at 43K. One thing about bitcoin there are always flash crashes so set you some low limit buys. You just might get lucky.

Also for everyone there are always multiple corrections even during Bull Runs for Bitcoin. I believe that there were 6 corrections during the 2017 bull run.
Hopefully this is closer to correction 6 than correction 1.