1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Motherfukkers talking about everything gonna moon soon.

And I'm like when? :damn:

Ain't got no job, not much fiat, and these bills don't accept no crypto. :damn:

Any further dip and I might have to get rid of a coin or two. Or at least some of it. First one to cut might be Link. :francis:

I like LINK but it's like the 90s Buffalo Bills of coins breh. shyt's bounced between $25 and $40 forever.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

bear
focus on alts

Damn I missed that flash crash. Something told me to set a limit buy at 43K. One thing about bitcoin there are always flash crashes so set you some low limit buys. You just might get lucky.

Also for everyone there are always multiple corrections even during Bull Runs for Bitcoin. I believe that there were 6 corrections during the 2017 bull run.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Unstickied during a bear market

RSI, bollinger bands, ichimoku cloud, moving averages, and all that other indicators don't mean shyt. The only indicator that can truly time the market is when the coli mods sticky and unsticky this thread. :mjgrin:

We could get stickied again.

@GoldenGlove don't you have some power around here? Or do they treat you like one of the lower level mods instead of an elite one? You better get them to put some respect on your name. :birdman:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
RSI, bollinger bands, ichimoku cloud, moving averages, and all that other indicators don't mean shyt. The only indicator that can truly time the market is when the coli mods sticky and unsticky this thread. :mjgrin:

We could get stickied again.

@GoldenGlove don't you have some power around here? Or do they treat you like one of the lower level mods instead of an elite one? You better get them to put some respect on your name. :birdman:
I only have mod powers in The Arcadium

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Maybe this should be stickied in higher learning. People having yearly or multiple year gains completely wiped out has never got the stock thread unstickied. Or maybe a mod saw the Bitcoin is a scam thread a rolled with it. We’ll never know
:yeshrug:

Funny how that thread was made when price started dipping and not when it was rising. :mjpls:

We gonna keep this thread near the top of the page or at least on page 1 regardless.