1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Bruh...we need a whole separate thread for shytcoins

I want to get in when the next one comes
Don't chase you'll get fukked up it's scam central. This here is probably the easiest play you'll ever get. Just forget about them after this lol. When the market is on the upswing *maybe* you look into shytcoins. Not before.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Scalp opportunity 1:

PooCoin BSC Charts
Gamer token.

Save Planet Earth V2 may be next. People in this tokens are sleeping and aren't withdrawing. Baby Doge Coin got hit too.

There has been a hack at Bitmart exchange, and $SPE has been affected. I've taken the tough decision to halt trading before the hacker(s) can dump everything and harm everyone invested. This decision does not come lightly, but we cannot let any hacker take the funds.

I've muted chat because people are just going to come and ask the same questions over and over again, creating a panic, and I'm here to tell you that yes - it freaking sucks - but swift action was taken and the hackers are unable to sell the 20 million $SPE in their possession on Pancakeswap where 98% of all liquidity is. If they were to be successful in selling our stolen tokens it would be disastrous to eveyone. I'm in contact with all of the exchanges and trying to find the best solution for this, and rest assured all of your funds are SAFU, but in order for you to be safe, trading must be halted.

When we know more, I will keep you all updated, for now just relax, you know me long term holders, I only want what is best for this project, and I protect it as if it were my family. I' m consulting with everyone I can and YES there are options, I can tell you 100% that the hackers will not be able to cash out the $SPE stole. Please stay tuned for more info, my deepest apologies, there was no good course of action. Either leave trading open and let the hackers get away with a half million dollars and in turn destroy the price of $SPE, or halt trading until we find a solution.

SPE halted trading so the hacker can't cash out.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What’s going on with DOT, I thought that was supposed to be a like a “blue chip” crypto.:mjcry:

I’m not calling “bear” quite as yet but if it is then none of that shyt matters…almost everything will take a hit…the only solace you can take is that it has a very solid chance of bouncing back and hitting new highs when the market returns be it months or years from now

as the tweet suggested yesterday, now may be the time to consider accumulating if prices drop significantly lower than your buy-in costs IF you’re confident about the coins you’re in and have enough disposable income to keep buying the dips…that’s one of many strategies

it’s important tho that folks are in the right coins…if this is the start of a bear, then a lot of meme coins and aspiring “blue chip” tokens will get hit very hard and may never bounce back…but in some cases you really won’t know until hindsight…I’d say most coins on the top american exchanges like coinbase, FTX, kraken and crypto.com will be fine in the long run

Last edited:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.

Motherfukkers talking about everything gonna moon soon.

And I'm like when? :damn:

Ain't got no job, not much fiat, and these bills don't accept no crypto. :damn:

Any further dip and I might have to get rid of a coin or two. Or at least some of it. First one to cut might be Link. :francis:

I couldn't do it.
giphy.webp

We still in this bull thing. It's just a crash.:mjgrin:

But I understand breh pay your bills. As we know absolutely nobody knows what's going to happen not even these youtube gurus.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I couldn't do it.
giphy.webp

We still in this bull thing. It's just a crash.:mjgrin:

But I understand breh pay your bills. As we know absolutely nobody knows what's going to happen not even these youtube gurus.

Yeah true. I got plenty still in the market and some fiat to last me a few months plus plenty of credit card limits available. Just not trying to max everything out and have these damn coins dip to the very bottom. I have faith we'll bounce back. I can survive for longer without selling. Just ain't gonna be buying for now. Rather move my shyt to something that has staking or yield farming or stable saving. Earn that passive income.