1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This BICO coin highly rated on the ico drop website.

Biconomy (BICO) - All information about Biconomy ICO (Token Sale) - ICO Drops

Biconomy is a technology company building transaction infrastructure for next-generation web 3 applications.

Plug & play APIs to simplify the web3 experience

https://twitter.com/biconomy

Why Biconomy? - Biconomy

One of their goals is to enable gasless transactions. Something called Mexa.

Says their token sale on huobi:

Important: Biconomy will hold a Token Sale on the 1. Dec. The Token Sale will happen on Huobi Primelist.

But its an ERC20 token. I'll have to keep an eye on it and try to get some when uniswap gets it if its highly rated.

shyt looking decent so far.

Biconomy (BICO) price today, chart, market cap & news | CoinGecko

Currently at 14.30. Opened at $6 this morning so up like 150%. Didn't get any and just saw the price now but might consider adding some if it dips back down again. Need a decent dip and gas fees to drop as well tho.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
shyt looking decent so far.

Biconomy (BICO) price today, chart, market cap & news | CoinGecko

Currently at 14.30. Opened at $6 this morning so up like 150%. Didn't get any and just saw the price now but might consider adding some if it dips back down again. Need a decent dip and gas fees to drop as well tho.

ohhhhh wow…damn I knew that sounded familiar…they got listed on CB pro today…great call

those ICO sites are a gold mine…and there was a time when US citizens could participate in them with no max cap…you could invest as much as you wanted w/o being a private investor…ICO price was $0.30 man and that shyt ran up to $15…crazy

GoFlipAPack

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Question on taxes brehs. If I send ETH from trustwallet to Coinbase and sell that ETH for cash do i get taxed once or twice?

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just bought 3400 worth of XLM on Coinbase Pro with the sole intent to send it to KuCoin to get BNB.

I thought I'd be able to move it instantly to Coinbase but I can't move it yet...

Now I'm over here like, shyt should I convert this XLM back to USD and eat another 16 fee or let it sit for 3 more days until I can withdraw it.

:lupe:

I already spent 16 in fees, if I convert it back to USD it'll be $32 total with another fee when I can move it

:jbhmm:
This been a long ass 3 days man
:beli:

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
A lot of us aren't chasing. Once you understand what makes a "winner" investing in this space becomes a lot easier.

It's a lot of ways to identify key indicators before buying in this space. It's a matter of doing the work or not
Yeah if you wanna take advantage of the speed of the market
This been a long ass 3 days man
:beli:
Damn why it take you that long to let you withdraw? I can do it instantly.

Also btw idk if you know but you can buy directly with a card on kucoin so you might wanna try that too

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Yeah if you wanna take advantage of the speed of the market

Damn why it take you that long to let you withdraw? I can do it instantly.

Also btw idk if you know but you can buy directly with a card on kucoin so you might wanna try that too
You know, I've seen them advertising that so I might try that in the future.

Coinbase Pro won't let me withdraw it for 3 days, I don't get it because they already took the funds from the account that it's coming from, so I would think I could move it now... nope, have to wait til tomorrow I guess.

EDIT: I just checked KuCoin and for the same amount, it would be $130 using a card.
:huhldup:
Coinbase Pro was 16

Barlow

He,Him,Nigguh
Daps
You know, I've seen them advertising that so I might try that in the future.

Coinbase Pro won't let me withdraw it for 3 days, I don't get it because they already took the funds from the account that it's coming from, so I would think I could move it now... nope, have to wait til tomorrow I guess.
You probably bought it directly with your bank account. There’s a hold period with your bank before you can use the coins.

When you buy with a card or Apple Pay you get access immediately

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
A lot of us aren't chasing. Once you understand what makes a "winner" investing in this space becomes a lot easier.

It's a lot of ways to identify key indicators before buying in this space. It's a matter of doing the work or not
Yeah if you wanna take advantage of the speed of the market and make a lot gains you gotta really venture out into the different crypto avenues. That being said a lot of Bros in this thread don't speak cautiously enough on most of the projects.

It's always. I invested in this! Made hella money, jump on it brehs! And then it's alot of :mjcry:causw everyone else came to late or :francis: cause shyt ain't moving

Man' dodged a bullet on snowbank! (Might come back to it later tho)