Supporter
Daps

greenvale

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Delaware
Depends on the project. Established ones aren't really needed to do much DD. But knowing what they do and how it's discussed on social media like twitter. For meme coins,

Check coingecko.com for price and contract address. See if the price is low enough to be worth getting a bunch of coins.
Check tokensniffer.com to see it's score.
Check etherscan or the corresponding blockchain to see total supply, how much the burn wallet is, and if any wallets are much higher than the burn ones.
Check the coins website for tokenomics like burn rate, reflections, what they working on, if developers are doxxed, and if it seems interesting.
See if they got any socials like twitter, reddit, discord and how active they or the community are.
Check dextools.com for the chart and see if there are any indicators looking to turn bullish or if it's early if there's some potential.
Determine if I'm willing to risk a few hundred and take a gamble.
Pray that it hits or just wait impatiently for the coin to do something before getting too impatient and moving it to something else.
Repeat cycle.
appreciate it breh

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I was telling my boy that bico working on trying to get gasless transactions and he was like clv is gasless. I told him no coin is gasless cuz they all have fees. I look this shyt up and it went from $42 to a dollar. :picard:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
When it was shytCOIN season earlier in the year that shyt was the worst.

But really, I've always asked questions when people drop names and challenge shyt. Or I'll go look up the ticker myself to see what the market cap and circulation currently is.

There's too many things going on to catch everything in this space, the best way to get up to speed imo is to identify an ecosystem or layer-1 and dig into it. Once you get an understanding on what a chain is for and what it's good at, you will have a better general understanding on how they all work.

This is like investing in the .com era when the web was just starting to come to form. Very fast paced, and a lot of things to sift through for sure

That last paragraph hit different for those that lived through it. It feels like a combination of the .com era and the Napster/audiogalaxy/bottler/Kazaa era. Lot of shyt moving at a fast pace, regulations on the horizon and a combination of people getting rich, ripped off and tons of computers compromised. Here’s the simple truth to me, the biggest winners from the .com era (aside from Amazon) were Microsoft and Apple. Winners keep winning. If I knew then what I know now I woulda invested more into them. Btc and Eth are my modern day Microsoft and apple. I’m into alts, I like researching and tossing some chips but I never lose sight of my bread and butter. Again that’s my philosophy and as they say I’m not a financial advisor.:manny:

Daps

Dukie.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Good that market is dipping. I'm sure it happened the last time with the other variants. In fact, I know there's delta, but I can't even remember the name of the other variant. Think it was with an L who knows. That's how irrelevant this shyt be in the long run. Nobody gonna remember omicron in a few months prolly. Hopefully they give another stimulus and watch the prices go back up. Everything still ok. No need to panic.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I unstaked my juno cuz I remembered the juno/atom and juno/osmo pools were paying bonus high apr, 558% for osmo, and 770% for atom, and I have like 1200 coins from the airdrop which is about 11k. But then forgot that this shyt not like coinbase with the unstaking. :snoop:

Got me out here waiting for my coins. And this shyt takes 28 days. :francis:

Hopefully the price goes up like crazy in December. I was able to claim some rewards and had some osmo tokens in the wallet so I combined the rewards with those and added more to that pool. And now I saw I had 50 atom coins in rewards that I claimed. Thinking of converting half to juno and going in on that pool since I can't use the 1200 I originally thought of. :francis:

Was thinking of converting them to UST and adding to my Anchor Protocol stack but figure I'd try to make more on the LP. Hopefully these LPs give me a decent enough return these next 28 days while I wait for the other coins to unbond.

• Dap
Reactions: DLo