1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Been doing stocks for years. I think the idea of doing limit orders and 24 hour trading is what made crypto attractive. When it came to stocks I was always conservative. I’m not doing futures, margin trades or none of that extra shyt. That’s gambling to me and i never been a fan of that. Big blue chip companies that paid dividends, aka the dividend aristocrats. I always believed that winners win. I may dabble in small caps but it’s tossing pennies at shyt and seeing what sticks. I feel like it’s the same philosophy with crypto. Bitcoin is gold and ethereum is silver. Winners win. May toss some chips at Alts but it’s throwaway money. Not trying to be like peeps in this thread chasing the next alt like a dog and it’s tail.
A lot of us aren't chasing. Once you understand what makes a "winner" investing in this space becomes a lot easier.

It's a lot of ways to identify key indicators before buying in this space. It's a matter of doing the work or not

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
A lot of us aren't chasing. Once you understand what makes a "winner" investing in this space becomes a lot easier.

It's a lot of ways to identify key indicators before buying in this space. It's a matter of doing the work or not

I seen this tweet earlier and it’s so appropriate…there’s so many ways to eat in crypto…can’t say it enough…I’ll never get folks acting like there’s only one way to do this…the space is still brand new…now if someone is losing money in a bull market then yes they may need to make some changes to their approach…but there’s no “one” right way

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I see the first omicron or whatever the hell it's called case was found in the US and the dow went down like 500 points. Not sure if the same will happen to crypto. I don't have much fiat left to buy any dips but people saw what happened in March 2020 after bitcoin dipped. Paper hands won't survive if they sell before the big run up if there is a dip. :francis:

looks like we’re about to tumble soon too…MC was holding up for a while after you typed this but it’s slowly dipping now :(

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I seen this tweet earlier and it’s so appropriate…there’s so many ways to eat in crypto…can’t say it enough…I’ll never get folks acting like there’s only one way to do this…the space is still brand new…now if someone is losing money in a bull market then yes they may need to make some changes to their approach…but there’s no “one” right way

Alright this guy officially jumped the shark. :mjlol:

:deadmanny:

looks like we’re about to tumble soon too…MC was holding up for a while after you typed this but it’s slowly dipping now :(

Currently at 2.57T on TV. Still above the 2.4T support and a test of that region in the coming days won't be so bad. But actually won't be surprised if the market doesn't dip too bad the rest of this week with all thats going on in the crypto world, specifically the NFT space and art basel. I was just looking into checking out one of these NFT shows going on this weekend. I know they got some with DJs and live music and parties but if I go by myself I ain't tryna do no partying cuz thats not my style. Just like a gallery or exhibit type of thing, and nothing too overly expensive. I was looking into this one

aku.world

Pusha T got some merch dropping on there on Friday. They also got some mint your own nft avatar to be placed in their universe but I ain't paying no thousand dollars for that shyt. Rather just do the $30 entry one. I think the main art basel event also has a few events held by Tezos about NFTs and minting.

tezos.com/events/art-basel/

So I'm thinking that with all these events going on and it turning more into NFT and digital art from regular hand drawn paintings, that its giving the crypto world more of an exposure and getting unknown artists works more out there. Might be some big investors attending all these events and they'll see some of this NFT and crypto stuff and hopefully gain some interest. Definitely could be a big help.