1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

@jilla82 Don't know what the hell going on with this smrtr coin. Looks like it recovered in price a bit today but it was dipping every day I looked. They got this shyt with the phase 10 thing going on and now this increasing APY thing so hopefully its making a comeback. I just claimed my rewards that was like $500 and swapped half for AVAX since I didn't have much of that and just maxed my SMRTR and whatever the equal amount in AVAX was to add more LP tokens. I'll prolly do that when I hit 1k or more in rewards again and just keep trying to stack like that.

I heard that since that SnowDog rug, people on AVAX have been pulling out of other DAO's that aren't Wonderland.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Man, fukk ETH and their gas fees. This shyt is ridiculous man.
I don't see how some prefer it over any other network when it comes to buying.
Better price action mainly ETH charts never cease to amaze me whales doing them six figure buys like nothing but i won't be messing with it until i'm rich. These bsc clowns be selling the dip instead of buying it then talking bout "why price down dev do something" :mjcry: granted it's liberating being able to take a dump without being held hostage :wow:

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
I'm interested in how many of you were dabbling in the stock market and transitioned some of that knowledge and skills vs how many of you were never into stocks at all

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I'm interested in how many of you were dabbling in the stock market and transitioned some of that knowledge and skills vs how many of you were never into stocks at all

no investing experience prior to crypto…those in our group who did tho were truly acting like kids in a candy store…in hindsight I see why…the market is still relatively small and easily manipulated with very little guidelines/regulations…truly some wild west shyt…been in stocks for 2 years now…crypto 4 going on 5 years

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team

Been doing stocks for years. I think the idea of doing limit orders and 24 hour trading is what made crypto attractive. When it came to stocks I was always conservative. I’m not doing futures, margin trades or none of that extra shyt. That’s gambling to me and i never been a fan of that. Big blue chip companies that paid dividends, aka the dividend aristocrats. I always believed that winners win. I may dabble in small caps but it’s tossing pennies at shyt and seeing what sticks. I feel like it’s the same philosophy with crypto. Bitcoin is gold and ethereum is silver. Winners win. May toss some chips at Alts but it’s throwaway money. Not trying to be like peeps in this thread chasing the next alt like a dog and it’s tail.

HTXBreh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Houston Tx
Been doing stocks for years. I think the idea of doing limit orders and 24 hour trading is what made crypto attractive. When it came to stocks I was always conservative. I’m not doing futures, margin trades or none of that extra shyt. That’s gambling to me and i never been a fan of that. Big blue chip companies that paid dividends, aka the dividend aristocrats. I always believed that winners win. I may dabble in small caps but it’s tossing pennies at shyt and seeing what sticks. I feel like it’s the same philosophy with crypto. Bitcoin is gold and ethereum is silver. Winners win. May toss some chips at Alts but it’s throwaway money. Not trying to be like peeps in this thread chasing the next alt like a dog and it’s tail.
Alts aren't what you think they are some allow you to stake and make passive income.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I see the first omicron or whatever the hell it's called case was found in the US and the dow went down like 500 points. Not sure if the same will happen to crypto. I don't have much fiat left to buy any dips but people saw what happened in March 2020 after bitcoin dipped. Paper hands won't survive if they sell before the big run up if there is a dip. :francis:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ETH used to be a Alt