1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Found this website for the metaverse real estate thing. Been looking thru it to see what's good. Found my block on there and a lot of other places for sale.

SuperWorld | Metaverse

I hope the VR tech turns into matrix/ sword art online :wow:

But hold up on the inducing heart attack rules if you die in the game type of shyt :whoa:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
OPUL
:banderas:

If this shyt is pumping off of Lil Pump, Soulja Boy and Tyga announcements imagine when they partner with someone with an even bigger profile.

:whew:

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wanted to send my KuCoin holdings to my Trust Wallet.

I have about $35 of Verasity. That's about 670 Verasity.

The fee to send Verasity coin from KuCoin to my TrustWallet was 600.

I didn't send it, but I see how frustrating it can be for some of y'all when you get hit with these heavy fees.

This tiny amount will hopefully be worth something 5 years from now.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I wanted to send my KuCoin holdings to my Trust Wallet.

I have about $35 of Verasity. That's about 670 Verasity.

The fee to send Verasity coin from KuCoin to my TrustWallet was 600.

I didn't send it, but I see how frustrating it can be for some of y'all when you get hit with these heavy fees.

This tiny amount will hopefully be worth something 5 years from now.
There's ways around it, but if it's an ERC20 token, they gonna get you with the fees.

KuCoin didn't charge you when you bought VRA so that's the trade off. What were you going to do with $35 worth of VRA in TrustWallet?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

@jilla82 Don't know what the hell going on with this smrtr coin. Looks like it recovered in price a bit today but it was dipping every day I looked. They got this shyt with the phase 10 thing going on and now this increasing APY thing so hopefully its making a comeback. I just claimed my rewards that was like $500 and swapped half for AVAX since I didn't have much of that and just maxed my SMRTR and whatever the equal amount in AVAX was to add more LP tokens. I'll prolly do that when I hit 1k or more in rewards again and just keep trying to stack like that.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I see OMI and COTI running but its not good enough. Need them to keep going instead of pump faking. I see NU been running too. Hopefully that continues. My expectations for NU are about 2.75. For COTI its a dollar. Likely take profit around that mark or slightly below depending on how things look then. I slept on that NU run in October and didn't sell so this time I'll be ready.