1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
So basically what your saying is YOLO my net worth into Bitcoin :lupe:

Stick with 50, 25, 25 percent wise and DCA. So 50 in bitcoin, 25 in mid caps and 25 in small caps. You can't go wrong with this method. You will get gains when bitcoin runs or stalls and when alts run and stall. Plus it protects you when the market runs cold. Just take some gains in the alts (and bitcoin) when they run so you can have cash on the side for the dip.

Also sign up for voyager, lolli and the rest to get free btc.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:youngsabo: Welcome aboard brotha!

Had a homie who I was trying to put on for weeks but he always waits then fomos in at the top like a dikkhead :pachaha:I knew it would dip as soon as he bought in. Damn I wish I had bread to buy more tho

So brotha what's up with bezoge? Is it a meme coin or does it have an actual function? Looking to possibly get in this one.

Daps
So brotha what's up with bezoge? Is it a meme coin or does it have an actual function? Looking to possibly get in this one.

Bezoge Earth (BEZOGE)

All the info you need my boy, it’s a meme coin but it has an actual function, guess it’s technically/borderline Metaverse(even if it’s not technically) it dipped, early today was a great time to but in, but even now, I think the next leg up it’ll kill another zero but you know, I ain’t go to school to give nikkas financial advice so invest at your own risk :hubie:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Bezoge Earth (BEZOGE)

All the info you need my boy, it’s a meme coin but it has an actual function, guess it’s technically/borderline Metaverse(even if it’s not technically) it dipped, early today was a great time to but in, but even now, I think the next leg up it’ll kill another zero but you know, I ain’t go to school to give nikkas financial advice so invest at your own risk :hubie:

earlier today it went all the way down to like the 5400 level (30%+ dip), and now it's around the 7600 level....close to a 40% turnaround...anyone that timed that, did pretty nice

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
nikka I was close and got cold feet :russ:

nice bounce. If it can just get back that zero I think we in the clear.
:russ:It be like that sometimes...can never tell when the dip will stop dipping lmao.

I'm up right now, but man once it clear that zero (for good), it's smooth sailings from here:wow:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
What makes GLCH better than any of the other L1’s? Or is it’s hype solely due to the fact that it has a lower mc and hasn’t pumped like the others yet?
Lower market cap with more potential with it's price action.

They're focusing on DeFi instead of just being a general L1 without a specific focus. Everything they're doing has interoperability in mind and being user friendly for both developers and consumers.

It's a speculative play for sure, but DeFi done right gets a lot of traction and people paying attention fast. That's why I think it could be big if they are able to deliver. They're also going to implement revenue sharing for developers so there's a large incentive for great dApps to be brought over and built on their chain.

Glitch-Finance-versus-Competitors.png

Last edited:
  • Dap
Reactions: Fly