1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
It depends. ETH is a surer bet than others, it's a solid investment for sure, but the 4k plus you're putting in ETH could be used somewhere else that could better at earning passive income through staking/lending a coin, and also appreciate in price action.

This isn't financial advice tho.

:hubie:
This is the exact same conclusion I came to. Good shyt bro :salute:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Get this pos block chain out of here.

Sol
BEP20
FTM
Take it's market share and I hope in a years time, those are leading the way.
The thing that I didn't know was how much layer 2 solutions are impacted as well...

They caught a stray in that article.

:huhldup:

I remember when the phrase, "built on Ethereum..." used to be a buzz word new projects would use to get hype. Now when I see that I hit the...

:whoa:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
BYdexdkG

Looks like 2.4T might be a strong support level. It had trouble fully breaking thru it in mid May and then again in like early September. But after breaking thru inearly October, its touched the line a few times and went under it yesterday but has been holding up well so far. Not to mention how in mid to late September the 100 day EMA line acted as support and its currently not too far under the 2.4T line. Should hopefully cross above it within this next week or two.

Fear level 21, but bitcoin dominance ain't going up. So that shows whales ain't selling alts. Excellent time to buy the dip.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
Get this pos block chain out of here.

Sol
BEP20
FTM
Take it's market share and I hope in a years time, those are leading the way.

Not even.

None of these have been tested in a bear market.
If btc went longterm bearish tomorrow, eth is where the money is going to end up.
Eth has the ecosystem and the protocols.

Yes the fees are irritating but Eth isn't going anywhere so make peace with it.

Eternally Jaded

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CT/North-east Caribbean American Crew
The thing that I didn't know was how much layer 2 solutions are impacted as well...

They caught a stray in that article.

:huhldup:

I remember when the phrase, "built on Ethereum..." used to be a buzz word new projects would use to get hype. Now when I see that I hit the...

:whoa:

Ethereum is where all the pioneering breakthrough happens. Everything on Solana or Fantom is a fork of something Ethereum legitimated first.

They're basically Metoo chains. Make money but don't get attached, or you'll end up like Neo heads in 2020.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Ethereum is where all the pioneering breakthrough happens. Everything on Solana or Fantom is a fork of something Ethereum legitimated first.

They're basically Metoo chains. Make money but don't get attached, or you'll end up like Neo heads in 2020.
In technology none of what you're talking about matters.

Users do not care who does it first, they care about who does it the best and most efficient. The majority of people who are deeply into this stuff see what's going on and are pivoting accordingly. I'm not saying ETH is dead, the network and money locked in it is far too grand for it to go away. With that being said, you're going to be paying way more in fees just doing anything on the network than on anywhere else.

This may not matter for noobs who don't know shyt about DEXs or how to utilize other blockchains. But for people who do, why give away gas fees that can be invested elsewhere?

Some of the BIGGEST ETH projects right now are starting to venture out and are either exploring other chains to build on or already started doing it.

I've seen this with MANA, one of the founders literally is working on a completely different game/world (Big Time) that isn't even on ETH... Why is that? Because they are realizing that there is no easy fix/solution for the congestion and it's only going to get worse from here.

Another example is ENJIN building a completely new platform for NFTs called Efinity. The information and data out there will tell you that people don't care about nothing you're talking about breh.

Mufukkas used stan HP's Palm phone with WebOS until Apple and Android came through and crushed the fukking buildings.

This is tech we talking about here. If you're offering a service/product that is less efficient, slower and expensive than the comp people will rotate.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
In technology none of what you're talking about matters.

Users do not care who does it first, they care about who does it the best and most efficient. The majority of people who are deeply into this stuff see what's going on and are pivoting accordingly. I'm not saying ETH is dead, the network and money locked in it is far too grand for it to go away. With that being said, you're going to be paying way more in fees just doing anything on the network than on anywhere else.

This may not matter for noobs who don't know shyt about DEXs or how to utilize other blockchains. But for people who do, why give away gas fees that can be invested elsewhere?

Some of the BIGGEST ETH projects right now are starting to venture out and are either exploring other chains to build on or already started doing it.

I've seen this with MANA, one of the founders literally is working on a completely different game/world (Big Time) that isn't even on ETH... Why is that? Because they are realizing that there is no easy fix/solution for the congestion and it's only going to get worse from here.

Another example is ENJIN building a completely new platform for NFTs called Efinity. The information and data out there will tell you that people don't care about nothing you're talking about breh.

Mufukkas used stan HP's Palm phone with WebOS until Apple and Android came through and crushed the fukking buildings.

This is tech we talking about here. If you're offering a service/product that is less efficient, slower and expensive than the comp people will rotate.

Butt what about layer 2 solutions and Eth 2.0

:mjgrin:

Daps
@satireprod @Low quality poster

Took advantage of this dip and was able to get into bezoge. :salute:

Now just need it to go back up over the ATH.:lawd:

:youngsabo: Welcome aboard brotha!

Had a homie who I was trying to put on for weeks but he always waits then fomos in at the top like a dikkhead :pachaha:I knew it would dip as soon as he bought in. Damn I wish I had bread to buy more tho

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
It depends. ETH is a surer bet than others, it's a solid investment for sure, but the 4k plus you're putting in ETH could be used somewhere else that could better at earning passive income through staking/lending a coin, and also appreciate in price action.

This isn't financial advice tho.

:hubie:

I’m waiting for Glimmer.