1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
Lower market cap with more potential with it's price action.

They're focusing on DeFi instead of just being a general L1 without a specific focus. Everything they're doing has interoperability in mind and being user friendly for both developers and consumers.

It's a speculative play for sure, but DeFi done right gets a lot of traction and people paying attention fast. That's why I think it could be big if they are able to deliver.

Great tokenomics too. Hope it can break three digits.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Great tokenomics too. Hope it can break three digits.
Yea, it's still a lot of room market cap wise to grow.

There's a lot of competition in these DeFi streets, but few have the potential upside as this one.

The other projects in the same lane that are out there have billions in circulation compared to less than 100 million with GLCH, so I agree with you...I'm hoping for 3 digits as well

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Need Link to bounce back soon. Prolly more than other coins. Around 23.50 now and there could be some support around this area or at 21.50 but I wouldn't want to try that tho. Hopefully this upcoming week there's a lot of dip buying. I'll have to analyze things and see if I don't make any moves like swapping most my stack over to FTM or something stable. It has been trending up since the dip in late July that was around 13.50 and then late September around 21.25. But the fact that we nearly at that same point two months after when in the 2 months from July to Sept it went up like 8 bucks, is a bit worrisome. Of course the market been looking bad lately so not entirely its fault. If it does bounce back, the recent high is at 38 from earlier this month so has its work cut out for it if it wants to break thru that resistance. Gotta get thru 33 first tho. Will have to see how the next 24-36 hours look.

• Dap
Reactions: jeh

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Need Link to bounce back soon. Prolly more than other coins. Around 23.50 now and there could be some support around this area or at 21.50 but I wouldn't want to try that tho. Hopefully this upcoming week there's a lot of dip buying. I'll have to analyze things and see if I don't make any moves like swapping most my stack over to FTM or something stable. It has been trending up since the dip in late July that was around 13.50 and then late September around 21.25. But the fact that we nearly at that same point two months after when in the 2 months from July to Sept it went up like 8 bucks, is a bit worrisome. Of course the market been looking bad lately so not entirely its fault. If it does bounce back, the recent high is at 38 from earlier this month so has its work cut out for it if it wants to break thru that resistance. Gotta get thru 33 first tho. Will have to see how the next 24-36 hours look.

That’s exactly what I did swapped my shyt for FTM

I broke even on it ..

The reason is how bad link is doing vs ETH so far this entire run

Let’s see how it plays out :manny:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
ya I’m still confident/holding out hope for something to kick off when this final week begins

still hoping for a turnaround (BTC) starting tonight/tomorrow

but I’m definitely gonna have to reassess taking some profit some time this week

not gonna just sit around and watch profits continue to dwindle

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Stick with 50, 25, 25 percent wise and DCA. So 50 in bitcoin, 25 in mid caps and 25 in small caps. You can't go wrong with this method. You will get gains when bitcoin runs or stalls and when alts run and stall. Plus it protects you when the market runs cold. Just take some gains in the alts (and bitcoin) when they run so you can have cash on the side for the dip.

Also sign up for voyager, lolli and the rest to get free btc.
I’ll try this. I am still new and building my portfolio but great advice

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Link been absolute dog. I have no hope on it even breaking even for me at this point
I got in Link at $23-$28 and sold it for $39 during the dip last summer.
I feel the same way about Atom. I got most of it between $36-39:mjcry:
I’m probably gonna convert some of it to eth.

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
If I was that person I would've gave you some bread off that like 300$ to go flip. I think that needs to be a thing whenever someone come up crazy like that, flip it to your homies and let them flip it too it would just be fun.
Nah we not that cool
I don't want to chase meme coins but that mad me go:francis:

I misspelled it but the coin was FEG

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I got in Link at $23-$28 and sold it for $39 during the dip last summer.
I feel the same way about Atom. I got most of it between $36-39:mjcry:
I’m probably gonna convert some of it to eth.
yeah i feel you on that. I got nearly 250 Atom coins on CB I'm bout to convert to something stable. its good that I get 5% but I can get a higher percentage elsewhere for a more stable coin and I got much more Atom locked up elsewhere in their ecosystem so its not gonna hurt me on that end. just not worth having these at the moment. its my second biggest bag on CB but my biggest is eth 2.0 which is locked. so might as well make some small moves for now.