1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wtf: What’s dude story?

I didn’t do too much digging…I don’t know if he just invested in BTC or if he got into alts as well…he has a YT channel and an IG page as well…wouldn’t be surprised if he shares how he came up on one/both of those mediums

*edit*

here’s an interview…invested in BTC, alts, ICOs…he has an economic background too…been in it since 2017…nothing far-fetched

Interview with Chris MMCrypto About New All-Time High and Top Altcoins for 2020

the opportunity was easily there…I seen one breh turn $1M into $17M and that was in 2017 alone…I left the group so I’m not sure what his portfolio is worth now…the two biggest mistakes I made was not investing too much early on bcuz I was unfamiliar with crypto so I didn’t want to get burned, and holding bags too long/not taking profit with the understanding that there’d be more opportunities/projects to invest in with time/patience…both mistakes were a result of a lack of investing experience…can’t lament over it tho…even with the mistakes I made, I wouldn’t have come close to seeing the money I did doing anything else

Last edited:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I didn’t do too much digging…I don’t know if he just invested in BTC or if he got into alts as well…he has a YT channel and an IG page as well…wouldn’t be surprised if he shares how he came up on one/both of those mediums

*edit*

here’s an interview…invested in BTC, alts, ICOs…he has an economic background too…been in it since 2017…nothing far-fetched

Interview with Chris MMCrypto About New All-Time High and Top Altcoins for 2020

the opportunity was easily there…I seen one breh turn $1M into $17M and that was in 2017 alone…I left the group so I’m not sure what his portfolio is worth now…the two biggest mistakes I made was not investing too much early on bcuz I was unfamiliar with crypto so I didn’t want to get burned, and holding bags too long/not taking profit with the understanding that there’d be more opportunities/projects to invest in with time/patience…both mistakes were a result of a lack of investing experience…can’t lament over it tho…even with the mistakes I made, I wouldn’t have come close to seeing the money I did doing anything else
Tell me about it breh, i flipped $1300 into over $400k trading shyt coins for the first time this year during the euphoria and outright insanity that was going on between march and april but didn't sell it thinking i'd be a multi millionaire as long as i just continued holding and put my big boy pants on like i did during those wild price swings to get that 100x,without realizing it was sheer luck.

I didn't even understand what marketcap was at that point and only looked at the price thinking everyone that took profit before they were millionaires were dummies that's how little my experience was with after catching that big win :mjlol:.

Portfolio dropped to as low as 18k around september after getting rugged and jumping into wack plays but now after a few months of blood sweat and tears i'm back to six figures less than half way back to that $400k i once had. Call me the shyt coin god :mjlit:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Tell me about it breh, i flipped $1300 into over $400k trading shyt coins for the first time this year during the euphoria and outright insanity that was going on between march and april but didn't sell it thinking i'd be a multi millionaire as long as i just continued holding and put my big boy pants on like i did during those wild price swings to get that 100x,without realizing it was sheer luck.

I didn't even understand what marketcap was at that point and only looked at the price thinking everyone that took profit before they were millionaires were dummies that's how little my experience was with after catching that big win :mjlol:.

Portfolio dropped to as low as 18k around september after getting rugged and jumping into wack plays but now after a few months of blood sweat and tears i'm back to six figures less than half way back to that $400k i once had. Call me the shyt coin god :mjlit:

shytcoin gawd checking in....:salute:

Daps

What them taxes gon look like? you didn’t swap a big win for something that rugged did you. Man I’ve read some horrible stories regarding that
:lupe:

DapMeUp!

Superstar
Daps

What groups you in breh....IIRC you put me on some good ones but I just started to jump back in and them groups are dead or they kicked me :mjgrin:

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What them taxes gon look like? you didn’t swap a big win for something that rugged did you. Man I’ve read some horrible stories regarding that
:lupe:
Not even thinking about taxes right now lol just put it in stable coins for now until i figure out what to do with it.
Yeah the rug shyt is crazy but i blame myself was going balls deep in the dumbest shyt because i was doing it alone, now i'm part of numerous discords, telegram groups and so on where a lot of the experts vet the coins that are launching but hell even then you gotta make your own decision what's worth the risk.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Not even thinking about taxes right now lol just put it in stable coins for now until i figure out what to do with it.
Yeah the rug shyt is crazy but i blame myself was going balls deep in the dumbest shyt because i was doing it alone, now i'm part of numerous discords, telegram groups and so on where a lot of the experts vet the coins that are launching but hell even then you gotta make your own decision what's worth the risk.
Do you just put a bunch of money in shyt coins, then pull it when you hit a certain target? Lol mad risky no?

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Do you just put a bunch of money in shyt coins, then pull it when you hit a certain target? Lol mad risky no?
Yeah pretty much, risk is mitigated by only jumping in when the chart is bottomed the fuk out fomoing into green candles can fuk you, i put 20k into a token sitting around 2million dollar marketcap it 10xed into a 20million cap (not unusual for bsc/eth) then i just dumped it there. Knowing the trends is important, right now it's p2e nft gaming and metaverse so if you catch one of those at a tiny marketcap with a decent enough team behind it you should be good money.

Obviously now with a bit more clout i can now hold on to shyt for longer and up the risk since i have six figures set aside . Mufukkaz be tuning a few grand into a milly by diamond handing just make sure your realized profit isn't lacking so you can firm the hodl :pachaha:

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This run gonna blow 2017 out of the water. Gonna be so crazy that I wouldn't be surprised if this point we're at now is the bottom of the bear market. Of course I would take some profit definitely and not risk waiting for the next higher bull run.

BTC was around 60k at that point, on Halloween. This guy seems to feel the same way.