mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
they give you the bonus on the actual site

So first you have to buy the SMRTr token,
Go back to the SC site and click 'add liquidity'.

When you do that youll get a LP token.
Go back to the SC site and click Deposit.
I click add liquidity and see avax-smrtr but not smrt-smrtr.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
I click add liquidity and see avax-smrtr but not smrt-smrtr.
ye smrt isnt being used right now...you need avax-smrtr

were thinking smrt will come back at the end of the process as the DAO token.

I have both smrt and smrtr...but im looking at smrt as more a longer hold because I think it will have value months down the road.

At this point its a theory of mine...but I have a good amount of evidence to back it up

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
ye smrt isnt being used right now...you need avax-smrtr

were thinking smrt will come back at the end of the process as the DAO token.

I have both smrt and smrtr...but im looking at smrt as more a longer hold because I think it will have value months down the road.

At this point its a theory of mine...but I have a good amount of evidence to back it up

Oh Aite. I'll have to add more avax since I converted some for smrt on one of the sites. Get enough to make it equal to whatever I converted to smrtr. Luckily the token bridge from eth runs smoothly and it's cheap to send over stable coins. I gotta see if some of these swaps show the rewards for lp cuz I threw some on beefy and I guess they don't show you what you'll get until you remove liquidity. Not like staking where it shows your coins being added daily or however often.

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
best sites for staking?

i just want to put a few racks into some coins with high returns and let it sit. looks like im locked out of binance being in the states. any alternatives?

def gonna look into miamicoin tho.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
When did you get into Emax? I made good profits but that’s when I posted about it for the very first time. I was like day 3.
Prolly a bit after. I know I wasn't as early as you. Didn't work out too well far as I recall especially after the mayweather fight. Been a while since I got out.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
best sites for staking?

i just want to put a few racks into some coins with high returns and let it sit. looks like im locked out of binance being in the states. any alternatives?

def gonna look into miamicoin tho.

Depends on the network. There's eth. Avax I'm looking into more. Ftm has a decent one with spookyswap for BOO. Don't know much about bsc since I don't mess with it.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Oh Aite. I'll have to add more avax since I converted some for smrt on one of the sites. Get enough to make it equal to whatever I converted to smrtr. Luckily the token bridge from eth runs smoothly and it's cheap to send over stable coins. I gotta see if some of these swaps show the rewards for lp cuz I threw some on beefy and I guess they don't show you what you'll get until you remove liquidity. Not like staking where it shows your coins being added daily or however often.
to check your LPs you can use DeBank | DeFi Wallet for Ethereum Users

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@adgv85

15 Best Staking Coins in 2021 - MoneyMint

Number 1 is Cosmos which I agree. Especially if paired with osmosis app and staked both. I'm getting about 8% on atom. Osmosis been good to me also. I think the staking rewards been going down a bit but still treating me well. I have removed some but recently hit 1000 reward coins and it's been out for like six months if that. I had put some more info on everything last night plus the airdrop effect that I love. Too late for some but not for others in the future. This Juno one I got currently worth over 12k. Was higher but this current market dip lowered things a bit.