1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
finding those is tough unless you understand everything clearly

AVAX is good now because its at about $24B market cap compared to SOL which is at $66B
They're doing a lot of building on AVAX...and youre starting to see projects like Snowbank (SB) get a lot of attention

Its a good bet for people new to the space who are risk averse but would get a kick out of getting a 2x+

but youre right...there are microcaps that will get to $500m+ in the coming months...
...finding those takes work and time in the space though

here’s a starting point…you won’t necessarily be able to take part in the ICOs…but you can track them and wait til they hit exchanges to catch them on the low…as stated tho, a lot of time/research is required…to help narrow things down, I would only track certain type of projects but it’s still going to be a shyt ton of projects to keep track of…you might even want to go so far as to create a spreadsheet for the projects that catch your attention…most if not all of the “blue chip” tokens were mentioned here before their ICOs were held and they were listed on exchanges

ICO Drops - Calendar of active and upcoming ICO & IEO. Complete list with Token Sales

I'm dedicated to doing the work and I have a pretty good understanding on the landscape. I'd say out of the alternative layer 1 chains, I've interacted and used ALGO the most (whether it's Yieldly, Tinyman etc). And drilling down into Algorand put me onto other great projects that are being built on it like Opulous (OPUL) and Lofty.AI (tokenized real estate).

I haven't seen this ICO tracker since 2017/18
:wow:

Thanks for posting again, I was tracking OPUL before it hit exchanges, and the ICO price was 5 cents, I would have threw racks in if I could have at that price.

I've heard about AVAX, but I haven't gotten in the weeds with it yet, will def look into it more in depth for DeFi and the ecosystem as a whole tho. My boy just sent me a video this morning about farming on there, so it's been on my radar.

Daps
I'm not going to front, lately, it shocks me everytime I look at the charts...Bezoge, the gift that keeps on giving :russ::wow:

:wow: Breh, crypto is surreal sometimes. Can’t even imagine how it must’ve felt to be one of the people who held onto SHIB for a year not knowing what would happen, then suddenly you got Millions :sadcam: shyt would fukk my head up.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Wait wait wait I need you to break this down for me please…10% rate PER DAY or PER ANNUM? You gotta clarify the situation because $3.65M a year passive doesn’t make sense but $10K a year is still really good.
its per day

its not going to last long.
They're doing it as a way to get the project going

a normal APY is something like AAVE on Polygon which is giving 17% on USDT

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
ye ive actually been full time grinding crypto the past year

one of my plays right now on AVAX is SMRT/SMRTr

Im getting like 10% APR per day which equals to about $10K per day for me

Damn that's insane. I only got some stable coin pools in avax but gonna have to check that one out even if it's short term. So 500 in each, 1000 total could get me $100 a day? I'm good with that even if it's just until end of year.

I gotta get deeper into avax cuz eth is cool but the gas fee difference is way higher than avax. They charging me like mere pennies from what I seen. Hopefully some of these erc coins run so I can move some profits over to avax network.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
:wow: Breh, crypto is surreal sometimes. Can’t even imagine how it must’ve felt to be one of the people who held onto SHIB for a year not knowing what would happen, then suddenly you got Millions :sadcam: shyt would fukk my head up.

Yep, its changing lives everyday.

I know its changed my perspective on things somewhat. Last month for instance I was routinely having days where I was making high 3 figures, mid 4 figures...now that might not be a lot to others but they add up quick for me....had me looking at my 9 to 5 funny when I can make just as much through passive income.

Last edited:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Name drop the L1’s you have your eye on. Your previous list would’ve provided some great returns
:ehh:
Harmony (ONE)
Harmony – Scaling Ethereum Applications and Cross-Chain Finance
Harmony Opens the Throttle on Layer 1 with $300M Fund for Myriad Projects - The Defiant

Lamden (TAU)
Python Blockchain Cryptocurrency Software Development
Overview - Lamden for Developers

Fantom and Glitch are others that I'm invested in already that's been touched on already in here a lot. I haven't gotten in the other 2 yet.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
do you still have faith in them?

that was one of the ICOs I participated in

we used to call dude “fat finger stu” for botching the token distribution

went from $0.09 to about $1.09 at one point

I sold around the time there was some dissension with a former team member

I will take a look at them again tho if you’re still eyeing them
I just heard about Lamden within the last month, I haven't done enough digging to say more than that I'm looking into it. That's why I haven't mentioned it in here really. I like the incentive structure for developers and it being built on python, both of which would encourage developer adoption. You may know more about the project than I do tbh, sounds like you been known about this one.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Tokenomics are more then just the max supply. You made the claim and said they’re terrible. Back up your statement with facts.
if you want a semi safe token that has more room to run take a look at AVAX

its much better than the other chains not named ETH

edit:

didnt even see your post when I made mine :russ:

Kadena > Avax

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I just heard about Lamden within the last month, I haven't done enough digging to say more than that I'm looking into it. That's why I haven't mentioned it in here really. I like the incentive structure for developers and it being built on python, both of which would encourage developer adoption. You may know more about the project than I do tbh, sounds like you been known about this one.

granted I’m sick of talking about 2017-2018 and y’all probably sick of hearing about it lol…but that’s when I was in it…I think their ICO was just before new years…I haven’t been tracking the project tho for the last 2-3 years…I liked the project but my confidence in the team waned at the time…again this was years ago tho…gonna check them out now…I respect that they’re still keeping up with the project…a lot of teams/projects fold after a few years

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm not going to front, lately, it shocks me everytime I look at the charts...Bezoge, the gift that keeps on giving :russ::wow:

I see y'all boys been making nice gains on it. Would've loved to get in earlier even tho it still has a bunch of zeroes anyways. I tried to swap 1000 and the damn gas was like 225. Better to use that on AVAX chain and hit up one of those LP. Hopefully Bezoge keep running and all these other coins follow its lead. Lot of stuff doing good today but down for the week so I'm still not satisfied with them.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I see y'all boys been making nice gains on it. Would've loved to get in earlier even tho it still has a bunch of zeroes anyways. I tried to swap 1000 and the damn gas was like 225. Better to use that on AVAX chain and hit up one of those LP. Hopefully Bezoge keep running and all these other coins follow its lead. Lot of stuff doing good today but down for the week so I'm still not satisfied with them.

No doubt I tried to get in on the AVAX snowbank situation but I couldn't figure it out. Looks beyond promising though.

Yeah Bezoge has 8 zeros, I'm wondering how many zeros it can erase in the next 6 months