1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

A1aaa

Respectful Fade Runner & Card Puller
Daps
@adgv85

15 Best Staking Coins in 2021 - MoneyMint

Number 1 is Cosmos which I agree. Especially if paired with osmosis app and staked both. I'm getting about 8% on atom. Osmosis been good to me also. I think the staking rewards been going down a bit but still treating me well. I have removed some but recently hit 1000 reward coins and it's been out for like six months if that. I had put some more info on everything last night plus the airdrop effect that I love. Too late for some but not for others in the future. This Juno one I got currently worth over 12k. Was higher but this current market dip lowered things a bit.

Good looking out breh :myman:

Gonna look into these sites this weekend

SoSoSlick

Still gettin it!
Daps
Reppin
PG County
best sites for staking?

i just want to put a few racks into some coins with high returns and let it sit. looks like im locked out of binance being in the states. any alternatives?

def gonna look into miamicoin tho.
Get into DRIP breh. The best passive income platform anywhere. It's on BSC but you can use Changenow.io to swap whatever to BNB. Not financial advice but....financial advice for real.... dripcommunity.

Great article on it. Read it, follow some links, etc. You got Qs hit me.
Dripping With Confidence — Simple Rules for Success with Drip (Part 1)

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
best sites for staking?

i just want to put a few racks into some coins with high returns and let it sit. looks like im locked out of binance being in the states. any alternatives?

def gonna look into miamicoin tho.

Just happened to be watching this video right now..

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
got it working and got the pool up and running. i'm left with 5 avax coins now plus like almost 500 smrt. Might just hold the AVAX unless I find something I can swap it for. Need one of those meme coins that can run up big like on eth network.
when did you buy smrt? its up 100% today :mjlol:

you already got some gains

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@jilla82 I swapped for some more smrtr since it was cheaper than smrt then added that and the equal in avax to the LP, was like 2 avax. Then I realized that i had it in the pool in trader joe and not that smart coin website you had mentioned. I add my shyt on there and they talking about
SMRTr/day ($151.62). :ohhh:

They giving me $150 a day to do nothing? My last real job wasn't even paying me that much. Gonna fukk around and hit 100k profit soon enough with all these avax plays. :wow:

Daps
Still have a couple hundred in my RH account from when I was playing with DOGE back in January. I'm thinking about buying some BTC. Will I be creating problems for myself from buying it on RH?

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
@jilla82 I swapped for some more smrtr since it was cheaper than smrt then added that and the equal in avax to the LP, was like 2 avax. Then I realized that i had it in the pool in trader joe and not that smart coin website you had mentioned. I add my shyt on there and they talking about

They giving me $150 a day to do nothing? My last real job wasn't even paying me that much. Gonna fukk around and hit 100k profit soon enough with all these avax plays. :wow:
:mindblown:
yooo put me on!!

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Pumpkin DAO

APY

777,664,239.2% :ohhh:

I feel like Jonah Hill in Wolf of Wall Street when Leo showed him his paycheck and he quit his job. I'm bout to call Vitalik and quit his network if these other networks got those type of APY. Need to go buy some more FTM. :leon:

:ohhh::dwillhuh::damn::lawd:damn...if only I could figure the DAO staking game that APY percentage :dead:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet

follow them on Twitter so youre up to date on things
https://twitter.com/0xSmartCoin

also...the video on this site hints at what they're going to do with Smartcoin
(you dont need to buy the token on that website...the video will explain things)

Jade Protocol

keep your eye on the prize...you got this
As long as this market holds up everyone in this thread is going to leave happy
There will be price spikes and dumps along the way...buckle up

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:mindblown:
yooo put me on!!

ok here's a quick breakdown on it. this is what I have done. I use coinbase and metamask. not sure what the steps are for others. first I purchased or rather swapped some DAI for AVAX on coinbase. could do either one. then on metamask you gotta add the avax network.

These are some good steps.

How to Add Avalanche Network to MetaMask - Step by Step Guide

I created a wallet also but don't feel like thats necessary.

So I have the avax on CB and I create the network on MM. I send the AVAX over to my MM wallet. It shows up on the erc side. So I use this website

Avalanche Bridge: Transfer Assets To and From Ethereum

to bridge the coins to the right network. I see coinbase wallet is supported as well as this walletconnect thing.

So i have my avax there and I'm ready to get some smrtr. I then go to their website

SmartCoin

But I can't buy on there so the link takes me to traderjoe. Thats another exchange. Pangolin is a good main one on avax also but thats irrelevant. So you connect your wallet and make sure its on the right network cuz it cant be on the eth one but rather the avax one you created. So you swap some coins for smrtr so you can have some of those.

Keep in mind: you can bridge over other coins from the eth network to the avax network. But you do need avax to pay fees, which are much less than eth. And you also need avax to combine them for the liquidity pools. I have some usdc in my MM so I been using that but anything can work I believe tho I could be wrong. Better something stable. I think there's an eth fee for swapping tho.

So you have your avax and smrtr. On the smartcoin farm website, click add liquidity and it'll take you to another trader joe site where you can add coins to the pool. I did max smrtr and had enough avax. could be the other way around. Whatever works. just don't use all your avax tho. so you add liquidity and it'll show on there how many lp coins you have. go back to the smart coin site and there should be an option to deposit your LP coins and confirm them. think it was like two transactions.

then on debank.com, search for your wallet address and at the top it'll give you the list of chains and press the avalanche button and you can track your stuff on there.

Other sites that I been messing with are beefy finance and snowball. here's a good access point for the ecosysytem.

Ecosystem: Marketplace | Avalanche

The tag that says DeFi prolly the best and most needed one but who knows what else is hidden inside this wonderful network.