1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
No doubt I tried to get in on the AVAX snowbank situation but I couldn't figure it out. Looks beyond promising though.

Yeah Bezoge has 8 zeros, I'm wondering how many zeros it can erase in the next 6 months

yeah it looks overwhelming. not like eth where mostly everything on uniswap. this network got a whole bunch of different sites to sort thru. and a bunch of networks. I see snowball, pangolin, beefy finance, trader joe, and a bunch of others. can't seem to find that smrtr one that @jilla82 mentioned. I saw one pool with that name on one of the sites that had a few thousand dollars in liquidity in it. I was like it can't be that one cuz then he'd prolly be the only one in it. :russ:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Damn that's insane. I only got some stable coin pools in avax but gonna have to check that one out even if it's short term. So 500 in each, 1000 total could get me $100 a day? I'm good with that even if it's just until end of year.

I gotta get deeper into avax cuz eth is cool but the gas fee difference is way higher than avax. They charging me like mere pennies from what I seen. Hopefully some of these erc coins run so I can move some profits over to avax network.
You know miamicoin is giving 280% apy

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
yeah it looks overwhelming. not like eth where mostly everything on uniswap. this network got a whole bunch of different sites to sort thru. and a bunch of networks. I see snowball, pangolin, beefy finance, trader joe, and a bunch of others. can't seem to find that smrtr one that @jilla82 mentioned. I saw one pool with that name on one of the sites that had a few thousand dollars in liquidity in it. I was like it can't be that one cuz then he'd prolly be the only one in it. :russ:

Its real money to be made, just a LOT of red tape to get through :russ:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
PayPal Looks Into Ethereum and Solana to Scale Online Payments

The only way ETH competes when it comes to these kind of moves for the future is by selling the migration to ETH 2.0 brehs

The current fee structure is not going to work. That's why a lot of these big projects probably wish they built their dAPPS and ecosystems on something else.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@jilla82 come explain this shyt cuz ain't no way that a dollar can make someone have more money than everyone on earth combined in one day. :stopitslime:

JSiblZj.jpg

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
thats saying if you compound daily over a year (all tokens will be distributed in less than 40 days)

I did a lot of digging on that.

the TLDR is its backed by some big names and the end game is to end up like a larger more elaborate OHM
Olympus (OHM) price today, chart, market cap & news | CoinGecko
where is that pool cuz none of the sites seem to have it?

I'm currently looking at blzz-avax.

beefy has it at 4.36% daily. trader joe has it at 229% apr for the year.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
where is that pool cuz none of the sites seem to have it?

I'm currently looking at blzz-avax.

beefy has it at 4.36% daily. trader joe has it at 229% apr for the year.
they give you the bonus on the actual site

So first you have to buy the SMRTr token,
Go back to the SC site and click 'add liquidity'.

When you do that youll get a LP token.
Go back to the SC site and click Deposit.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
they give you the bonus on the actual site

So first you have to buy the SMRTr token,
Go back to the SC site and click 'add liquidity'.

When you do that youll get a LP token.
Go back to the SC site and click Deposit.
i swapped some usdc for smrtr. didnt see smrt but found it on coingecko so I'm guessing its that one and trying to swap it now.