Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
follow them on Twitter so youre up to date on things
https://twitter.com/0xSmartCoin

also...the video on this site hints at what they're going to do with Smartcoin
(you dont need to buy the token on that website...the video will explain things)

Jade Protocol

keep your eye on the prize...you got this
As long as this market holds up everyone in this thread is going to leave happy
There will be price spikes and dumps along the way...buckle up

Yeah I followed them earlier and saw this on their profile:

The Squid Game of Crypto

And I thought of that squid game coin and was like this motherfukker got us into some shyt. :gucci:

:russ:

All this avalanche network stuff getting me in a better mood after all the saitama and erc network bs lately. :francis:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Pumpkin DAO

APY

777,664,239.2% :ohhh:

I feel like Jonah Hill in Wolf of Wall Street when Leo showed him his paycheck and he quit his job. I'm bout to call Vitalik and quit his network if these other networks got those type of APY. Need to go buy some more FTM. :leon:

yo, this one allows CB wallet to connect...did you do this one? :lupe:

Edit: I think that was to swap FTM for something called Boo, never mind lol

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
yo, this one allows CB wallet to connect...did you do this one? :lupe:

Edit: I think that was to swap FTM for something called Boo, never mind lol

Yeah. I got like 9 coins. I mess with BOO also. But I been done boo. I swapped some ftm for boo and started staking it for xFTM or whatever it's called. For this one it's using
Spookyswap.

What I did just now was swap some usdc for ftm on uniswap and then on spookyswap there's a bridge like avax to send from eth network to fantom opera network. Don't remember if you have to add that network or not but prolly do. Then I swapped for that pumpkin coin and staked it on their site.

Spookyswap got some liquidity pools on there too and I'm sure ftm network has some good ones but I haven't started messing with it as much.

There's a subreddit I found that I'll share that told me about that pumpkin site. Soon as I get back on the pc since I have the tab open there.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Yeah. I got like 9 coins. I mess with BOO also. But I been done boo. I swapped some ftm for boo and started staking it for xFTM or whatever it's called. For this one it's using
Spookyswap.

What I did just now was swap some usdc for ftm on uniswap and then on spookyswap there's a bridge like avax to send from eth network to fantom opera network. Don't remember if you have to add that network or not but prolly do. Then I swapped for that pumpkin coin and staked it on their site.

Spookyswap got some liquidity pools on there too and I'm sure ftm network has some good ones but I haven't started messing with it as much.

There's a subreddit I found that I'll share that told me about that pumpkin site. Soon as I get back on the pc since I have the tab open there.

yeah let me know because that APY is CRAZY......even with a few hundred dollars the return would be....:wow::wow::wow::wow:especially if I can use CB wallet

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
it connected...need to get some FTM real quick.

So after I do then I'm straight as far as the Operafantom bridge?

Edit I just saw on settings, on CB you can change the default network

yeah its real smooth to change the network. i been constantly changing between all 3 just setting stuff up. every wallet should be easy to use.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
yeah its real smooth to change the network. i been constantly changing between all 3 just setting stuff up. every wallet should be easy to use.

yeah when I switch networks it doesn't show any of my FTM coins...its probably super simple..it just doesn't want me to be great lol

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
you need to find out where your coins are. are they still on eth network? maybe there's a delay in bridging.

unless you had to approve first and then bridge.

yeah I'm looking on Etherscan...looks like it went to the big pie in the sky..the Fantom God :russ::francis:

spoke too soon it's on there! We back lol :russ::mjgrin:

Last edited: