1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
look at Trader Joe "Joe" token swao AVAX for JOE and then stake JOe for Xjoe for 30% Staking rewards then you can farm your staked Joe for more rewards ... but im not into farming too much time required i got a 9-5
ye ive actually been full time grinding crypto the past year

one of my plays right now on AVAX is SMRT/SMRTr

Im getting like 10% APR per day which equals to about $10K per day for me

Menna

All Star
Daps
:wow:

What would it have to get to for you to sell?
I sold 25K worth already and basically have my principal out...It has a 5% staking rewards so I earn income for holding and liquid finance is launching on ADA and coming out with a double yielding product so I probably will never sell if I can yield 5+% a year just for holding....Never sell investment and just take income is the idea right? no? rental properties, dividend stocks those industries dont sell the house or the stock to get money the house or the stock pays them...........

Daps
I sold 25K worth already and basically have my principal out...It has a 5% staking rewards so I earn income for holding and liquid finance is launching on ADA and coming out with a double yielding product so I probably will never sell if I can yield 5+% a year just for holding....Never sell investment and just take income is the idea right? no? rental properties, dividend stocks those industries dont sell the house or the stock to get money the house or the stock pays them...........

Okay okay I'm listening. That sounds solid to me and makes a lot of sense :ohhh:

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
if you want a semi safe token that has more room to run take a look at AVAX

its much better than the other chains not named ETH

edit:

didnt even see your post when I made mine :russ:
AVAX was $2.79 last year, Solana was $1.09 last year... I'm sure they have more room to run, but I'm in the thinking that there will be other layer 1 chains that may be next up a year from now or the next bull run after this one. The challenge is determining which ones have a great shot at achieving that.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
AVAX was $2.79 last year, Solana was $1.09 last year... I'm sure they have more room to run, but I'm in the thinking that there will be other layer 1 chains that may be next up a year from now or the next bull run after this one. The challenge is determining which ones have a great shot at achieving that.
finding those is tough unless you understand everything clearly

AVAX is good now because its at about $24B market cap compared to SOL which is at $66B
They're doing a lot of building on AVAX...and youre starting to see projects like Snowbank (SB) get a lot of attention

Its a good bet for people new to the space who are risk averse but would get a kick out of getting a 2x+

but youre right...there are microcaps that will get to $500m+ in the coming months...
...finding those takes work and time in the space though

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

finding those is tough unless you understand everything clearly

AVAX is good now because its at about $24B market cap compared to SOL which is at $66B
They're doing a lot of building on AVAX...and youre starting to see projects like Snowbank (SB) get a lot of attention

Its a good bet for people new to the space who are risk averse but would get a kick out of getting a 2x+

but youre right...there are microcaps that will get to $500m+ in the coming months...
...finding those takes work and time in the space though

here’s a starting point…you won’t necessarily be able to take part in the ICOs…but you can track them and wait til they hit exchanges to catch them on the low…as stated tho, a lot of time/research is required…to help narrow things down, I would only track certain type of projects but it’s still going to be a shyt ton of projects to keep track of…you might even want to go so far as to create a spreadsheet for the projects that catch your attention…most if not all of the “blue chip” tokens were mentioned here before their ICOs were held and they were listed on exchanges

ICO Drops - Calendar of active and upcoming ICO & IEO. Complete list with Token Sales

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
here’s a starting point…you won’t necessarily be able to take part in the ICOs…but you can track them and wait til they hit exchanges to catch them on the low…as stated tho, a lot of time/research is required…to help narrow things down, I would only track certain type of projects but it’s still going to be a shyt ton of projects to keep track of…you might even want to go so far as to create a spreadsheet for the projects that catch your attention…most if not all of the “blue chip” tokens were mentioned here before their ICOs were held and they were listed on exchanges

ICO Drops - Calendar of active and upcoming ICO & IEO. Complete list with Token Sales
this is exactly what I tell people

Last year I made a big bet on NFTs & gaming because I knew that they would be easy to understand for non-crypto people
That shyt paid off like a muthafuker :wow:

If this market can hold up another 6 months (or so) I might be able to never think about money again

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
this is exactly what I tell people

Last year I made a big bet on NFTs & gaming because I knew that they would be easy to understand for non-crypto people
That shyt paid off like a muthafuker :wow:

If this market can hold up another 6 months (or so) I might be able to never think about money again

ya for me at the time I liked platform/utility tokens…here’s another site that I used to go to that I just remembered…I liked this site in particular bcuz they had a rating system…and even tho it wasn’t perfect it still helped me narrow the number of projects I was looking at…shyt was literally like having a second job…I’d come home from work and be up to like 2-3 in the morning sometimes just looking up shyt

ICOs rated by experts

this cycle I’m kind of just riding waves and still on track to potentially outpace what I did in 2017-2018 but when shyt calms down I need to get back on my grind and start taking a serious look at legit upcoming projects

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ye ive actually been full time grinding crypto the past year

one of my plays right now on AVAX is SMRT/SMRTr

Im getting like 10% APR per day which equals to about $10K per day for me

Wait wait wait I need you to break this down for me please…10% rate PER DAY or PER ANNUM? You gotta clarify the situation because $3.65M a year passive doesn’t make sense but $10K a year is still really good.

Daps

Name drop the L1’s you have your eye on. Your previous list would’ve provided some great returns
:ehh: