1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea, maybe btc touches $70k by eoy, just can’t see $100k in a month and a half, that would be insane lol

it just recently went from approx. $58k to a new high of almost $69k this month over the span of 2 weeks…still waiting to see where it’s at by the end of november

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
On the topic of air drops, is that dependent on where you are holding the coins as well as how long? Like if I had it in an exchange instead of a wallet or if specific exchanges are more likely to receive attention :lupe:

For cosmos, only get airdrops if it's in a wallet, not from what I have on coinbase. Think it's like that for any coin. Gotta be in a wallet not an exchange.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
What do you guys think about ENS ethereum name service it was just listed on Coinbase. The release was November 9th 2021 price was $22
it shot up to $85 immediately
Following the dip its now down to $41 - 11/18/21
Bought one during the dip. Its up again so I feel I made a good decision. It has potential to be huge. Some of these groups might be using .ENS addresses for their sites.

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Does anyone really think Hilary Clinton understands crypto? :mjlol:

Man these people are bought and paid for

Hilary Clinton warns crypto has potential to undermine currencies - Bloomberg

Hillary Clinton warns crypto has potential to undermine currencies - Bloomberg | Seeking Alpha

• Former U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton takes aim at the rise of cryptocurrencies, warning its potential to eventually destabilize nations, she said via video at the Bloomberg New Economy Forum on Friday.
  • "One more area that I hope nation-states start paying greater attention to is the rise of cryptocurrency -- because what looks like a very interesting and somewhat exotic effort to literally mine new coins in order to trade with them has the potential for undermining currencies, for undermining the role of the dollar as the reserve currency, for destabilizing nations, perhaps starting with small ones but going much larger," the former Democratic presidential candidate told Bloomberg.

shyt like this is a big reason why people talk shyt about crypto.
They read headlines like this and they fall in line with their 'political allies'

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
if you want a semi safe token that has more room to run take a look at AVAX

its much better than the other chains not named ETH

edit:

What happen to the Bull run...Nah its cool im hanging around 950k in Crypto with 45k in yearly staking rewards ... whatever ya know

AVAX next layer 1 to boom has 11% APY staking rwards its dex trader Joe will boom also has 30% staking rewards load up men

didnt even see your post when I made mine :russ:

Daps
So im kinda new to the crypto game and all my stuff is in the red right now. Yall give me some inspirational stories or something. :wow:

What's the least amount you put in and the greatest amount you got back?

I'm wondering if my dream of getting a mid 6 figure payday is realistic.

Menna

All Star
Daps
So im kinda new to the crypto game and all my stuff is in the red right now. Yall give me some inspirational stories or something. :wow:

What's the least amount you put in and the greatest amount you got back?

I'm wondering if my dream of getting a mid 6 figure payday is realistic.
30K into ADA at .07 now worth 550K at current with a 5% yield and double ISO rewards

Menna

All Star
Daps
if you want a semi safe token that has more room to run take a look at AVAX

its much better than the other chains not named ETH

edit:

didnt even see your post when I made mine :russ:
look at Trader Joe "Joe" token swao AVAX for JOE and then stake JOe for Xjoe for 30% Staking rewards then you can farm your staked Joe for more rewards ... but im not into farming too much time required i got a 9-5