1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cardano is shyt too dumbfukk. Again fukk you and whatever the hell you're talking about.

You've done nothing to bolster your argument except throw insults. fukk off
Says the guy that initially started off with the insults. Carry on fam. You cant even have a intellectual conversation without acting like a bitter woman.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Don't know what this LUM coin gonna be about but I welcome the 40k of them I'm bout to receive in a few weeks. :wow:

Hopefully it goes on a decent run.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
How I get that? :feedme:

You can't but then again you can. But not like me. I been staking my ATOM since last year, with keplr, and recently they took a snapshot of the wallets that have atom staked and osmosis in a liquidity pool. Most of my airdrop is from having atom staked. Osmosis and Juno are two airdrops I've gotten this year from staking Atom and there are a few others coming. They take snapshots at certain points to determine eligibility. I've seen one or two that I didn't do cuz they involved doing some extra stuff instead of just receiving coins. But the ones I have gotten plus some of the ones to come are definitely helping me.

This guy on Reddit shared this document recently.

Not working so let me try to look for it.

Doesn't have all the airdrops since LUM wasn't on there. But does have some good info on some of them. Some of the snapshot dates might have passed, and some are in the future. I'm leaving my coins staked and taking advantage of as many of these opportunities I can get.

List I had not linking but found this other post with the same info.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You can't but then again you can. But not like me. I been staking my ATOM since last year, with keplr, and recently they took a snapshot of the wallets that have atom staked and osmosis in a liquidity pool. Most of my airdrop is from having atom staked. Osmosis and Juno are two airdrops I've gotten this year from staking Atom and there are a few others coming. They take snapshots at certain points to determine eligibility. I've seen one or two that I didn't do cuz they involved doing some extra stuff instead of just receiving coins. But the ones I have gotten plus some of the ones to come are definitely helping me.

This guy on Reddit shared this document recently.

Not working so let me try to look for it.k

Doesn't have all the airdrops since LUM wasn't on there. But does have some good info on some of them. Some of the snapshot dates might have passed, and some are in the future. I'm leaving my coins staked and taking advantage of as many of these opportunities I can get.

List I had not linking but found this other post with the same info.

Do you know what the snapshot date is fam?

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Out of all my shyt coins… Bezoge Earth is the one going brazy :dead: only reason I ain’t sell this shyt this summer is because it was worth nothing. They just got a mention in forbes magazine too by Warren Sapp of all people :heh:

I got Bezoge in May, then it promptly went down :francis: I just kept it and let it ride....last month its been playing no games :mjlit: If it can burn some zeros:wow:

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah. Usually doesn't say on most of them.
I got Bezoge in May, then it promptly went down :francis: I just kept it and let it ride....last month its been playing no games :mjlit: If it can burn some zeros:wow:
hahah eat fam. I wish us Coli brehs got on this crypto train earlier. Its literally like printing money:banderas:. The new gold rush

Capitol

Did this work
Daps
On the topic of air drops, is that dependent on where you are holding the coins as well as how long? Like if I had it in an exchange instead of a wallet or if specific exchanges are more likely to receive attention :lupe: