1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Plus, I've been seeing a lot of videos like the one below starting at 3:50, where they're pointing out it's just following the 2017 pattern. This is the last dip/correction before takeoff. But you never know, it's crypto. Things change, it's been 4 years, we'll see. He also did some experiment where he would DCA/put $100 into something every week. I think whichever was the best deal, going down. Looks like 110%+ over the year.

Damn, just woke up checking my portfolio. So many good deals but I've already been spending a bunch. Maybe, I'll get something new that I've had my eye on but the prices were too high, good time to get in.

I been following George for 7 months. He is the most in depth bitcoin dude online IMO. He is transparent and shows you all the data where he is getting his numbers. Dude been showing the last 4 months how this run been following 2017.

Plus George shows how adoption has been going on from all the big wigs and etc. Also one thing George pointed out was even with the dip the reserves are not going up on the exchanges. If it was a true sell off the exchanges would have an influx of bitcoin because folks were selling. But the exchanges reserves of bitcoin are steady going down. So this basically means its whale games being played.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Algo has terrible tokenomics and alot of the coins are owned by the elites. That being said, Algo has a dope ecosystem and is low cost, making it ideal for low budget crypto traders. Plenty of great defi platforms on Algo like Yieldly are excellent and is a great altrenative to Solana or Avalanche chain based Defi protocols.

Algo is a good hold, but likley wont 5X. I would expect a more modest $3-5 price assuming it runs as it should, but the tokenomics on algo are poor. That being said, Algo is one of my favorite chains, do to its lost cost efficient transactions. Great NFT market place on it also. Made quite a bit of cash mining coins on it.
That price spike and crash had nothing to do with tokenomics lol. Some whale bought 8 million algo in a few minutes and it also got listed on south koreas biggest crypto exchange. Algo also doesn’t have terrible tokenomics you just repeating what you read online.

Idaeo

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
DC
Whaddyall think about Safechaintoken?

1eKwULx.png

WNoN89K.png

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
That price spike and crash had nothing to do with tokenomics lol. Some whale bought 8 million algo in a few minutes and it also got listed on south koreas biggest crypto exchange. Algo also doesn’t have terrible tokenomics you just repeating what you read online.

You know nothing. There are 10 billion algos in circulation. They literally have a plan to dump algos into the market whenever the price rises to raise money.

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You know nothing. There are 10 billion algos in circulation. They literally have a plan to dump algos into the market whenever the price rises to raise money.
You know nothing. You talk a big game but you’re just a uneducated loud mouth.They have accelerated vesting program that releases algo whenever it goes above its 30 day moving average to keep price stable. Algo has been so widely adopted the program has ended 2 years ahead of schedule. There is only 6.3 billion algo in circulation. 10 billion is the max supply. The remaining Algo will be given out through the governance program and participation rewards and won’t be fully distributed until 2030. Don’t speak on things you have zero knowledge about. Algorand misinformation will not be tolerated on here. :comeon:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You know nothing. You talk a big game but you’re just a uneducated loud mouth.They have accelerated vesting program that releases algo whenever it goes above its 30 day moving average to keep price stable. Algo has been so widely adopted the program has ended 2 years ahead of schedule. There is only 6.3 billion algo in circulation. 10 billion is the max supply. The remaining Algo will be given out through the governance program and participation rewards and won’t be fully distributed until 2030. Don’t speak on things you have zero knowledge about. Algorand misinformation will not be tolerated on here. :comeon:
So in your brilliant opinion a coin with over 10 billion tokens is good tokenomics? Please let us know why you feel the tokenomics are so strong?

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So in your brilliant opinion a coin with over 10 billion tokens is good tokenomics? Please let us know why you feel the tokenomics are so strong?
Tokenomics are more then just the max supply. You made the claim and said they’re terrible. Back up your statement with facts.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Tokenomics are more then just the max supply. You made the claim and said they’re terrible. Back up your statement with facts.
Negro they are terrible and I backed it up by telling you the amount in circulation. Now explain why I'm wrong or STFU. Dumb negroes always trying to interject with nonsensical points. Smh

DaddyFresh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Negro they are terrible and I backed it up by telling you the amount in circulation. Now explain why I'm wrong or STFU. Dumb negroes always trying to interject with nonsensical points. Smh
Youre such a fool trying to double down on your idiocy.
Tokenomics is the science of the token economy. It covers all aspects involving a coin’s creation, management, and sometimes removal from a network.
Learn the definition of the words you use first fam. All you did was point out the max supply like a idiot. If a pie is cut up into 10 pieces or 1,000. The overall pie is still the exact same genius. Just admit you're regurgitating points you read online to sound smart. Bad Tokenomics and you just point out the supply even though its hard capped lol. Solana, Ethereum don't even have a fixed max supply. Cardano max supply is 45 billion. Do they all have shyt tokenomics too genius?:mjlol:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Youre such a fool trying to double down on your idiocy.

Learn the definition of the words you use first fam. All you did was point out the max supply like a idiot. If a pie is cut up into 10 pieces or 1,000. The overall pie is still the exact same genius. Just admit you're regurgitating points you read online to sound smart. Bad Tokenomics and you just point out the supply even though its hard capped lol. Solana, Ethereum don't even have a fixed max supply. Cardano max supply is 45 billion. Do they all have shyt tokenomics too genius?:mjlol:
Cardano is shyt too dumbfukk. Again fukk you and whatever the hell you're talking about.

You've done nothing to bolster your argument except throw insults. fukk off