1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
pump soon come
full

Watch the sentiments change by next week by Thanksgiving. Btc test emotions paper hands will fold like I said before I believe this is the one of the last shakeouts before the pump however everyone should be safe with their hard earned money and use their own discernment.

Tres Leches

Empire Business
Daps
Bears just move the goalpost first it was 64k top then dead cat bounce now 69k double top when we get to the 70k level and retrace back down to these levels they will claim triple top :mjgrin:

Louisville Slugz

Superstar
Daps
This why in this crypto game the main opinion to trust is your own. There’s no experts. All the experts claimed some exponential jump. Before everybody swore Bitcoin would immediately jump after the taproot upgrade, swore Saitama would jump after the Vegas presser, swore shib would triple its value. The market don’t care what you think and do whatever it wants. Now that it’s down what are you gonna do? Jump shyt because it’s crashing or ride it out in the unknown. The market is blind faith and hindsight because when shyt is down you have to believe it will go up and when it is up you look back and say “why didn’t I invest more?”.
klUtbF3.gif

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Plus, I've been seeing a lot of videos like the one below starting at 3:50, where they're pointing out it's just following the 2017 pattern. This is the last dip/correction before takeoff. But you never know, it's crypto. Things change, it's been 4 years, we'll see. He also did some experiment where he would DCA/put $100 into something every week. I think whichever was the best deal, going down. Looks like 110%+ over the year.

Damn, just woke up checking my portfolio. So many good deals but I've already been spending a bunch. Maybe, I'll get something new that I've had my eye on but the prices were too high, good time to get in.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
What else u got?
My biggest flip so far are frakts. From 2 to 11 Sol.
I bought a fancy Frenchy NFT via Frackt. Thinking about listing back on there and selling fractionlized shares via Frackt. Actually mining that coin on Tulip also

SOL Chicks NFTs

SolChicks | Solanart

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Just checking my portfolio, RSR - Reserve Rights

It's one that was getting a lot of love earlier in the thread but more recent posts seems the love is fading for some.

1 hr
24 hr.
7 day
90 day
all red, 90 day -34%

Figuring out if I should hold or not

Most of my other ones I'm solid on.