1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

interesting thread...i agree..especially with the fibs part

I scratch my head at influencers that look at nothing but TA while ignoring everything else.

BTC currently sitting at 60k with the first ever ETF (tho it's just futures) in the US about to launch, with record inflation happening, and institutions now going balls deep in accumulation, banks offering custody services to their clients. All of this and BTC might muster just a 20% bump from here?

Not only that, we should expect a multi-year bear market too? Today's market is nothing at all like 2011 or 2013.

Makes little sense

I’m still expecting a huge correction some time during Q1 2022 if things run exceedingly high…idk if the result will be a multi-year bear but I wouldn’t be surprised…but I agree that BTC estimate seems pretty damn low

ok I finally found it…was about to give up the search too lmao

it was a tweet…so no wonder I couldn’t find anything in the search

gonna read the twitter thread

the only other BTC prediction we’ve had is the one everyone co-signs (myself included) which is that BTC will flirt with $100k by the end of this month/start of next

this was the only other recent BTC prediction I can recall in here and even tho we still have time left, I gotta see if it holds merit as time is slowly running out on the other prediction…doesn’t mean I’m still not holding out hope for a BTC run but I can’t be blind to other info

*edit*

ok it was strictly TA and @BornStar you were right it’s from the very same youtuber who posted that video

Last edited:

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Yea fuk cmc and binance. definitely has something do with the ethereum blockchain imo. Erc20 too strong.

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
This why in this crypto game the main opinion to trust is your own. There’s no experts. All the experts claimed some exponential jump. Before everybody swore Bitcoin would immediately jump after the taproot upgrade, swore Saitama would jump after the Vegas presser, swore shib would triple its value. The market don’t care what you think and do whatever it wants. Now that it’s down what are you gonna do? Jump shyt because it’s crashing or ride it out in the unknown. The market is blind faith and hindsight because when shyt is down you have to believe it will go up and when it is up you look back and say “why didn’t I invest more?”.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Yo I'm dying. BTC 10% dip got nikkas ready to commit that :russ:
Screenshot-20211108-234128-You-Tube.jpg

never fails :lolbron:

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
ok I finally found it…was about to give up the search too lmao

it was a tweet…so no wonder I couldn’t find anything in the search

gonna read the twitter thread

the only other BTC prediction we’ve had is the one everyone co-signs (myself included) which is that BTC will flirt with $100k by the end of this month/start of next

this was the only other recent BTC prediction I can recall in here and even tho we still have time left, I gotta see if it holds merit as time is slowly running out on the other prediction…doesn’t mean I’m still not holding out hope for a BTC run but I can’t be blind to other info

*edit*

ok it was strictly TA and @BornStar you were right it’s from the very same youtuber who posted that video

Funny thing is if you look at my post I laughed at his opinion. If he's right :unimpressed::unimpressed:

Na he can't be right f that

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Funny thing is if you look at my post I laughed at his opinion. If he's right :unimpressed::unimpressed:

Na he can't be right f that

ya I don’t agree with his rationale but I feel better that I went and took a serious look at it rather than just blindly dismiss it bcuz it doesn’t line up with my predictions/hopes