1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m going to half to go thru this thread in reverse til I find that damn post where dude predicted BTC would max out at $70k…I want to read his reasoning to see if he had something sound behind his prediction

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
I’m going to half to go thru this thread in reverse til I find that damn post where dude predicted BTC would max out at $70k…I want to read his reasoning to see if he had something sound behind his prediction

Na surf :sadcam: don't tell me this dip is eating at your faith not you surf

We still lifting off this month 4th quarter comeback commence:cape:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Na surf :sadcam: don't tell me this dip is eating at your faith not you surf

We still lifting off this month 4th quarter comeback commence:cape:

there’s nothing wrong with recognizing a different view point…doesn’t make sense for me to be in a thread exchanging ideas with other folks if I can’t be receptive to views that don’t match mine no matter how much I might not like the idea…just as long as the views are reasonable and that’s what I need to go back and see…if he had a valid reason for his prediction or if it was just random

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
there’s nothing wrong with recognizing a different view point…stow the panic business…doesn’t make sense for me to be in a thread exchanging ideas with other folks if I can’t be receptive to views that don’t match mine no matter how much I might not like the idea…just as long as the views are reasonable and that’s what I need to go back and see…if he had a valid reason for his prediction or if it was just random

I posted his video before about 2 weeks ago he thinks btc will top at 65-80k

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I posted his video before about 2 weeks ago he thinks btc will top at 65-80k

I’m gonna laugh my ass off at the coincidence if it was you who posted it…thanks…it wasn’t this exact video but I think it was the same guy cuz I remember the voice

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
WHERE WERE YOU YESTERDAY :stopitslime::mjcry:

tumblr_oujjupJaVJ1v0f4wdo1_400.gif

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
there’s nothing wrong with recognizing a different view point…doesn’t make sense for me to be in a thread exchanging ideas with other folks if I can’t be receptive to views that don’t match mine no matter how much I might not like the idea…just as long as the views are reasonable and that’s what I need to go back and see…if he had a valid reason for his prediction or if it was just random
I can't find anything after using various search terms. shyt is like the "rock the boat" line of this thread. Rumors it exists but hidden somewhere deep in the vault if it actually does.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I can't find anything after using various search terms. shyt is like the "rock the boat" line of this thread. Rumors it exists but hidden somewhere deep in the vault if it actually does.

ya I’m going thru the comments now…I remember part of the exchange…dude offered his prediction and I don’t think anyone came at him wrong but folks expressed it didn’t make sense at the time that it would max out so low when it was in the middle of a decent little run…it was like a few weeks maybe a month ago…I’ll find it…hopefully it was in this thread and not another crypto thread

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
All I'm gonna say is don't fall for the okie doke. It's a psychological game. Big btc dips used to feel like child's play during the bear. Now it seems like people be ready to commit that Everytime it happens.

And then a few weeks to a month or so, everybody be ready to commit that cause they didn't accumulate during a "pump".

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
What do you guys think about ENS ethereum name service it was just listed on Coinbase. The release was November 9th 2021 price was $22
it shot up to $85 immediately
Following the dip its now down to $41 - 11/18/21

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I think it can do 10x minimum strictly on its own merit as is by the time 11/13 rolls around (saitamask release) but if they can get a binance listing in the midst of an EOY super bull run then jeezus…I’m perfectly fine losing out on what I invested for a shot at that

still looking for that BTC prediction post but came across this

ended up securing a 2.5x

far off from 10x…could’ve been 5.5x if I took profit before the release date/event

not sure if binance is still on the table

it’s good to be able to retrace my thought process and see if it still holds up