Reppin
NULL
Newest coins at Coinbase

Alchemix - ALCX
Crypto.com Coin - CRO
SUKU - SUKU
Powerledger - POWR
GYEN - GYEN

Gala - GALA - GALA is an Ethereum token that powers Gala Games, a platform for blockchain gaming. GALA is used as the medium of exchange between Gala Games participants. For example, it can be used to pay for in-game items.

Anybody have GALA? Don't see it mentioned after a search.

Past Year
Gala +41,642%
Market +449%

Gala price today, GALA to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

ALCX made it on Coinbase ?

:wow:

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Newest coins at Coinbase

Alchemix - ALCX
Crypto.com Coin - CRO
SUKU - SUKU
Powerledger - POWR
GYEN - GYEN

Gala - GALA - GALA is an Ethereum token that powers Gala Games, a platform for blockchain gaming. GALA is used as the medium of exchange between Gala Games participants. For example, it can be used to pay for in-game items.

Anybody have GALA? Don't see it mentioned after a search.

Past Year
Gala +41,642%
Market +449%

Gala price today, GALA to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap
I just bought some GALA a few days ago, and CRO when it got listed to coinbase.

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Does anyone here participate in the osmosis pool? I’m thinking about buying some more atom to lower my cost average, and swapping it for Osmosis.:patrice:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Why did this thread get pinned? Now even more trolls will be in the mix. SMH

there’s too much info/knowledgeable ppl in here…shyt is kryptonite to most trolls…they won’t come til we start to get weeks/months of red if there’s a correction

still a little concerned about BTC’s price…hoping there’s a turnaround next week/before the end of the month

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
why’d it drop back down to 1.90 so quickly?:dwillhuh:
Algo has terrible tokenomics and alot of the coins are owned by the elites. That being said, Algo has a dope ecosystem and is low cost, making it ideal for low budget crypto traders. Plenty of great defi platforms on Algo like Yieldly are excellent and is a great altrenative to Solana or Avalanche chain based Defi protocols.

Algo is a good hold, but likley wont 5X. I would expect a more modest $3-5 price assuming it runs as it should, but the tokenomics on algo are poor. That being said, Algo is one of my favorite chains, do to its lost cost efficient transactions. Great NFT market place on it also. Made quite a bit of cash mining coins on it.