1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

MicIsGod

They like what that mean
Daps
Reppin
Atl
to keep up with what I believe are informed/realistic predictions, it would need to come close to flirting with $100k toward the end of the month (next 2 weeks)
I keep seeing this 93k number…interesting. Gonna risk some call options on bitcoin mining companies.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
I just put 300$ in, I'm hoping that's enough for like 5$ a day imma forget about that shyt until end of December.

With something like that to get that level of APY you would have to keep it in a full year, right? Either way, keep us updated bruh, salute.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
With something like that to get that level of APY you would have to keep it in a full year, right? Either way, keep us updated bruh, salute.
Well fortunately this thing is liquid so I can pull out whenever I feel like I got a good enough lick. But since I'm so cheap with it I think after a year with compounding you'd have like a 20x IF the apy can still be high as all hell.

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Snowbank DAO

you have to bridge to avalanche first

knew some folks who got in it real early and made stupid money lmfao

:lupe::lupe::damn::whoa:so many numbers it cant fit on the screen?!?! :dead:

@NotaPAWG you in on this?

when you say you have to bridge to avalanche first, meaning you have to purchase some Avalanche and then connect/stake to Snowbank?