1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
For AVAX projects

been making stupid money and tweets all his plays, he one the first big accounts to have talked about AVAX and been in it early, got in Time, JOE and OHM (AVAx chain) early as shyt too

Last edited:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
:lupe::lupe::damn::whoa:so many numbers it cant fit on the screen?!?! :dead:

@NotaPAWG you in on this?

when you say you have to bridge to avalanche first, meaning you have to purchase some Avalanche and then connect/stake to Snowbank?

Yup lmfao my friends was begging me to lmfao I got in near the bottom and look like it’s bouncing, folks thinks it’s going to 10k

Use traderjoe to swap AVAx to SB

I love not only crypto but the community as well

shyts an addiction, I have made some amazing friends and connections :wow:

The money is good but the connections you make can really help you out

@satsdart got me into staking SB through avalanche and I’m earning nearly 20% ROI a day

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
Yup lmfao my friends was begging me to lmfao I got in near the bottom and look like it’s bouncing, folks thinks it’s going to 10k

Use traderjoe to swap AVAx to SB

20% daily ROI is :wow:

even 10K% is CRAZY

Gotta get some avalanche over from Coinbase to my Metamask (since it seems like you cant do it on CB wallet)

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
This shyt confusing. Either I'm just too tired, or I'm doing it wrong, or maybe not and I'm confusing myself.

So luckily I was able to buy 1 AVAX coin on CB. Had some USD in there so I got one. I then managed to create a network with my metamask wallet. I had created a avax wallet that had some x-avax1 number but CB wasn't accepting it as a receiver. So I have the MM wallet and I send it over there. So i got the erc network and then that avalanche network separate from it. Having created the chain id and url and all that. So now I have like .99 avax in there since i lost a bit cuz of transfer fees and whatnot. I connected to that snowball website but don't have any snowball yet. Guessing I have to swap some avax over for it. Now I'm not seeing anything in that avalanche wallet. I see something about crosschain and but every source chain i pick says 0. is this wallet even necessary? Also I have some USDC in the MM I would like to use. Could I send it to the avax network part of the wallet or is that thru a bridge that I'm unaware of? Would like to take advantage of avax-snob but would rather use some usdc to buy snob instead of half my avax since i only have 1 and just want to try this out.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
think i got some of it figured out. had found some bridge.avax.network site and in the middle of confirming this 1k usdc swap. Motherfukkers charging me gas too. Gonna get to the point where they gonna start charging gas just for opening the wallet. on some "oh you wanna check your account balance? that'll be 20 bucks!" :martin:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
This shyt confusing. Either I'm just too tired, or I'm doing it wrong, or maybe not and I'm confusing myself.

So luckily I was able to buy 1 AVAX coin on CB. Had some USD in there so I got one. I then managed to create a network with my metamask wallet. I had created a avax wallet that had some x-avax1 number but CB wasn't accepting it as a receiver. So I have the MM wallet and I send it over there. So i got the erc network and then that avalanche network separate from it. Having created the chain id and url and all that. So now I have like .99 avax in there since i lost a bit cuz of transfer fees and whatnot. I connected to that snowball website but don't have any snowball yet. Guessing I have to swap some avax over for it. Now I'm not seeing anything in that avalanche wallet. I see something about crosschain and but every source chain i pick says 0. is this wallet even necessary? Also I have some USDC in the MM I would like to use. Could I send it to the avax network part of the wallet or is that thru a bridge that I'm unaware of? Would like to take advantage of avax-snob but would rather use some usdc to buy snob instead of half my avax since i only have 1 and just want to try this out.

yeah I'm trying to figure out myself. I got enough to get some AVAX in regular Coinbase and an empty MM, so I'm trying to see if I just send it straight there, then hook the MM wallet up on TraderJoe to swap Snob and stake?

Last edited:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
yeah I'm trying to figure out myself I got enough to get some AVAX in regular Coinbase and an empty MM, so I'm trying to see if I just send it straight there, then hook the MM wallet up on TraderJoe to swap Snob and stake?
yeah looks like you can just hook it up on TJ. they got me waiting for these confirmations to bridge my usdc. says it needs 35 of them. :francis:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
yeah looks like you can just hook it up on TJ. they got me waiting for these confirmations to bridge my usdc. says it needs 35 of them. :francis:[/QUOTE]

at the bolded why is that? (because it's a different blockchain?

And you're saying I can probably just hook it up using Metamask? ok bet.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
yeah i guess to bridge from erc to avax it requires 35 confirmations. never seen it that high.

i swapped like 600 usdc for some snob and the fees look way lower than eth ones.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
was able to pool 5 avax and like 465 snob in the trader joe thing. still got some snob left and was gonna stake them in snowball website but this shyt looks like it has low returns even for the 2 year one. I'll have to see if there's another way.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Might just have to sit on these remaining 89 SNOB tokens. Actually might just try the staking cuz before i had no amount so thats why it was showing different but now it shows actual numbers so thats a relief. I'll hold off just in case I see something better or anyone recommends a better way to use these SNOB.

I bookmarked the TJ pool and closed the tab. Someone tag me if this thing makes me rich. Do I get coins in AVAX or SNOB or how does that work?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Also what other one of these apps on the avax network are worth checking out or are they all mostly the same? i see ankr which i have on CB. gonna see whats good with that if it has staking. might look into the topps nft too.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
i sent ankr over and then remembered it was matic i needed to send for staking so i did that and got those locked up for as long as I can. Let them sit there for a few years and see what happens. Only like 1400 coins so not life changing money yet. I'll have to check on them again in like 2 years.

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies

Damn that sounds like a hassle I can't keep up with, I just send stellar to kucoin, buy avax, send it to my trust wallet and then go swap for my other coins, I guess I may be doing it in a longer method but like I read all of that and if I was a first time user to this stuff I think I would've just unplugged my computer lol