1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

satireprod

Superstar
Daps
yeah I sent a little as a test to my Metamask from my CB ( and it said success) but :francis:

First CB was trying to say I had to wait/delay to send AVAX maybe I'm too tired smh

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Damn that sounds like a hassle I can't keep up with, I just send stellar to kucoin, buy avax, send it to my trust wallet and then go swap for my other coins, I guess I may be doing it in a longer method but like I read all of that and if I was a first time user to this stuff I think I would've just unplugged my computer lol
yeah think its the same except trust instead of MM and kucoin instead of CB.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Always a mission when dealing with these coins and moving shyt around. I had a bit of profit from Saitama so I was holding some USDC in my MM. Figured I would transfer over a few grand and get some interest on Anchor. Of course that only takes UST and swapping USDC for UST had me paying gas fees plus likely fees to send it as well. :francis:

So I had to send the USDC to Kucoin, swap that to UST, then send it to my Terra wallet and then deposit it in Anchor. And then I forget my password and I'm all panicking and realize it was in a different location than usual. Luckily I was able to get things done. Got 4250 on there now with an expected interest of 828 a year. Which isn't too bad and way better than a bank or stable coins on CB. Just need Saitama and these other coins to keep hitting big so I can transfer more of my profits over there and get more interest. I want to hit 50k a year in interest just off that. At 19%, 250k is 47.5k so close enough. Hopefully I get there someday.

I'm genuinely shocked at your confidence in UST. Why not get the same interest or better on beefy finance ?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I'm genuinely shocked at your confidence in UST. Why not get the same interest or better on beefy finance ?
Cuz I never heard of it until now. Give us the details on it. What should we do? Any resources you recommend?

Actually hold on. I checked on Coingecko and it's a bsc coin. I don't have access to binance. Especially since they switched to the binance.us and my account was locked out cuz I have no access to the 2FA. If there's a way I can get binance coin without using the exchange, I'm all for it.

But if you got some info to help the others out, go ahead and do so.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Cuz I never heard of it until now. Give us the details on it. What should we do? Any resources you recommend?

Actually hold on. I checked on Coingecko and it's a bsc coin. I don't have access to binance. Especially since they switched to the binance.us and my account was locked out cuz I have no access to the 2FA. If there's a way I can get binance coin without using the exchange, I'm all for it.

It uses BSC, Avax, Optimizer, Arbitrium, Polygon and other blockchains to optimize yields. I usually go by TVL and then look for stable coin LPs or stable staking pools. Strictly DAI, USDC and USDT.

I've seen some crazy yields as high as 39% but that's just pure gambling.

I think you can cop bnb on kucoin or the voyager app if you are US based. Or just cop some USDT and swap on Pancakes wap.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps

You can buy BNB on KuCoin and withdraw it for BSC projects

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
It uses BSC, Avax, Optimizer, Arbitrium, Polygon and other blockchains to optimize yields. I usually go by TVL and then look for stable coin LPs or stable staking pools. Strictly DAI, USDC and USDT.

I've seen some crazy yields as high as 39% but that's just pure gambling.

I think you can cop bnb on kucoin or the voyager app if you are US based. Or just cop some USDT and swap on Pancakes wap.

You can buy BNB on KuCoin and withdraw it for BSC projects

Thanks brehs. I'll have to get some to mess with and check out that beef finance project.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Set up triple leverage farming on Tulip. Hella risky but instead of doing it on Orca, Tulip lets you do it 3X. Shyt is mad risky but im playing with house money so YOLO!

Man wih crypto, you can literally become a wallstreet tyc00n. All that independent study learning about trading and equities now paying off!