1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Reality

Make your own luck.
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Brehs should take a look at Gather ($GTH) - low cap coin w/ a bunch of upside IMO.

• What it does: Allows brands/content distributors (e.g., websites) to monetize their content while allowing visitors an out to not see ads; instead of being the product via ads, visitors provide compute power while using the site via an opt-in mechanism; compute power borrowed is small enough to not impact user experience
  • Market cap: $25M; $100M fully diluted (400M coin cap w/ 101M in circulation)
  • Comparable coin: BAT (no opt-in) - $1.7B market cap
  • Where to buy: Gate.IO, Hoo, Bitglobal, AscendEx
Gather price today, GTH to USD live, marketcap and chart | CoinMarketCap

I've got about a G in this. Meant to post this when it was at $0.13 a few days ago, but it's up to $0.25 now (up from $0.22 when I started to create the post).

My bag is ~$1K - doubled an initial investment of $400 from a few days ago and put in an additional $600 at ~$0.20.

If it's still around these prices as of when I expect Bitcoin to surge, going to build a $5K moonshot position looking for a $200K exit during AltSeason w/ a $1B market cap as my target.

Last edited:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Gemini is about to add USDC, you can transfer it to Celsius free, earn 10% interest and get $50 in btc using the promo code.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Always a mission when dealing with these coins and moving shyt around. I had a bit of profit from Saitama so I was holding some USDC in my MM. Figured I would transfer over a few grand and get some interest on Anchor. Of course that only takes UST and swapping USDC for UST had me paying gas fees plus likely fees to send it as well. :francis:

So I had to send the USDC to Kucoin, swap that to UST, then send it to my Terra wallet and then deposit it in Anchor. And then I forget my password and I'm all panicking and realize it was in a different location than usual. Luckily I was able to get things done. Got 4250 on there now with an expected interest of 828 a year. Which isn't too bad and way better than a bank or stable coins on CB. Just need Saitama and these other coins to keep hitting big so I can transfer more of my profits over there and get more interest. I want to hit 50k a year in interest just off that. At 19%, 250k is 47.5k so close enough. Hopefully I get there someday.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Think it's going to be a good week, looks like Bitcoin might be waking up. Looking at the 1 hr, everything I own is up. For BTC to hit PlanB's prediction of Nov>98K, it really has to move in the next 2 weeks. Has to go up 50%, I don't see that happening, that would be crazy, but I hope I'm wrong. We'll see.

Last edited:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
Always a mission when dealing with these coins and moving shyt around. I had a bit of profit from Saitama so I was holding some USDC in my MM. Figured I would transfer over a few grand and get some interest on Anchor. Of course that only takes UST and swapping USDC for UST had me paying gas fees plus likely fees to send it as well. :francis:

So I had to send the USDC to Kucoin, swap that to UST, then send it to my Terra wallet and then deposit it in Anchor. And then I forget my password and I'm all panicking and realize it was in a different location than usual. Luckily I was able to get things done. Got 4250 on there now with an expected interest of 828 a year. Which isn't too bad and way better than a bank or stable coins on CB. Just need Saitama and these other coins to keep hitting big so I can transfer more of my profits over there and get more interest. I want to hit 50k a year in interest just off that. At 19%, 250k is 47.5k so close enough. Hopefully I get there someday.

19%? :ohhh:Is Anchor an app?

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Most of the crypto YouTubers I’ve watched believe it will get to 1k eventually.

I'll wait on nano :francis:

Think it's going to be a good week, looks like Bitcoin might be waking up. Looking at the 1 hr, everything I own is up. For BTC to hit PlanB's prediction of Nov>98K, it really has to move in the next 2 weeks. Has to go up 50%, I don't see that happening, that would be crazy, but I hope I'm wrong. We'll see.

If we are observing BTCs history I think it's possible especially with the month that we are in.