1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Always a mission when dealing with these coins and moving shyt around. I had a bit of profit from Saitama so I was holding some USDC in my MM. Figured I would transfer over a few grand and get some interest on Anchor. Of course that only takes UST and swapping USDC for UST had me paying gas fees plus likely fees to send it as well. :francis:

So I had to send the USDC to Kucoin, swap that to UST, then send it to my Terra wallet and then deposit it in Anchor. And then I forget my password and I'm all panicking and realize it was in a different location than usual. Luckily I was able to get things done. Got 4250 on there now with an expected interest of 828 a year. Which isn't too bad and way better than a bank or stable coins on CB. Just need Saitama and these other coins to keep hitting big so I can transfer more of my profits over there and get more interest. I want to hit 50k a year in interest just off that. At 19%, 250k is 47.5k so close enough. Hopefully I get there someday.
:ohhh:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
You bull shytting USDC on Gemini at 10%? Hot fukking damn Christmas came early.

No, it’s 10% on Celsius right now, but it’s expensive to transfer USDC because of eth fees. Gemini has cheap transfer fees, so I plan on buying some on Gemini when it’s available, then transferring to celsius

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
No, it’s 10% on Celsius right now, but it’s expensive to transfer USDC because of eth fees. Gemini has cheap transfer fees, so I plan on buying some on Gemini when it’s available, then transferring to celsius
Won't you still be paying gas when you try and move it from Gemini to Celsius tho?