1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Glad this thread is finally back to talking about sustainable coins as opposed to memes.
Seriously. The discord is even worse.

People need to post solid coins with reputable teams and technology. Meme coins need a sub thread

That being said the Algo coins are running now. I hope y'all are in that ecosystem

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Seriously. The discord is even worse.

People need to post solid coins with reputable teams and technology. Meme coins need a sub thread

That being said the Algo coins are running now. I hope y'all are in that ecosystem

Just finished putting more/converted into ALGO and COSMOS since it's automatically staked at Coinbase, not much but adds up over time.

Also, when I had no idea what I was doing put some into ETH2 which is getting a little interest but I can't do anything with it.

Trading is not yet available
Your ETH 2 is unavailable to sell or send until the ETH2 network is fully launched. However, in the future we plan to enable a way for customers to trade staked ETH for other assets.

Balance is locked.

--------
AVAX has been doing good lately.

Livepeer LPR, one I got into last week, doing good today

Not much movement today from btc, eth, or link. maybe some others as well. likely be the same tomorrow and everything tightens up for a possible run up during the week.

I think starting Monday things will start to pop again. Lot of bold predictions out there, so if they are to come true, it's going to start happening soon

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think a few of us are in it. What's dropping? I heard they don't allow you to withdraw out of the veve app yet. Hopefully they fix that soon.

Any update on this post that was made about VEVE? I downloaded the app today just to see what it looks like on my phone, and one of the comments said something like:

"If you buy a Superman NFT at $400, and then flip it for $10,000, what's the point if you can't withdraw your money?"

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Any update on this post that was made about VEVE? I downloaded the app today just to see what it looks like on my phone, and one of the comments said something like:

"If you buy a Superman NFT at $400, and then flip it for $10,000, what's the point if you can't withdraw your money?"
Yeah you can't really cash out of veve rn. It'll happen eventually, can't say when. But it's not that big of a deal to me. Most the items I bought doubled their price and I highly expect them to appreciate, so what's a few g's worth of nfts locked up for only a few more months? :manny:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

Yeah I heard about that. I just hold OMI. Don't have anything in veve. Hopefully they do fix shyt soon tho.

El_Mero_Mero

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm curious in possibly buying some things in VEVE, but I don't have any bots, nor do I have the quickest internet in the world, so I guess I'd have to get lucky enough to snatch something up in time.