1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Brolic

High Value Poster
Daps
Reppin
Maryland
I saw someone post about Loopring in r/cryptocurrency the day before it pumped when it was still in the $1.30s. I didn’t buy any because it was already up, and I thought they were just trying to pump it.:snoop: Why is loopring pumping, and Matic isn’t? They’re both L2 solutions for Eth.

Reign X

Pro
Daps
I saw someone post about Loopring in r/cryptocurrency the day before it pumped when it was still in the $1.30s. I didn’t buy any because it was already up, and I thought they were just trying to pump it.:snoop: Why is loopring pumping, and Matic isn’t? They’re both L2 solutions for Eth.

you missed kenny and I post about it. Rumoured partnership with GameStop. And Gme investors showing what happens when what their buying is less manipulated (no games, just straight up).

algo shooting up before I can buy more. Chill for a week.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Chart Wizards. This with Cardano. Need to get more into how to work/understanding these things. Right now, just a basic chart reader.

After watching the charts daily I've started been able to see patterns. shyt is definitely good for identifying price targets and sell targets. Not really important for the HODL crowd though, which should be the Vast majority of crypto traders

Daps
Reppin
NYC
Yup. What's your rich ass gonna do after this money comes?

Haha I was actually thinking about that the other day. I won't sell everything but whatever portion I do will go into some startup funding opportunities, VTI ETF and some real estate funds.

I pretty much always reinvest whenever I sell an investment.

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
I keep seeing about eth domains etc
Can I make money off this?? What’s play on this?? I just did some research on this but can y’all give me a better example?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I keep seeing about eth domains etc
Can I make money off this?? What’s play on this?? I just did some research on this but can y’all give me a better example?

I have no knowledge on this but I imagine it's like buying web domains related to eth and the metaverse and crypto in general. Sites like godaddy.com, if that's still around, let you buy domains and register them under a name you want, if it's available. So you then can sell that domain to someone that makes the product that'll go with that website. Like for example metaverse is big right now and for the future. You buy a domain name with the words metaverse in it and a company like Facebook would then be interested cut that's what they're focused on and then offer you money for the rights to that domain name. I know there's a thread somewhere in here that had more info. I'll look for it and share.