1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
fukk Evergrande. Don't know why they would have an effect on crypto or why anyone would do business with them. Can't trust those Chinese companies. They can't damage us tho. We built different. Gonna just keep job holding and let the weak keep giving us more coins for when prices do go back up.

Originalman

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
fukk Evergrande. Don't know why they would have an effect on crypto or why anyone would do business with them. Can't trust those Chinese companies. They can't damage us tho. We built different. Gonna just keep job holding and let the weak keep giving us more coins for when prices do go back up.

They running game. IMO the Chinese and big wigs do this fud and manipulation to drive the price down then all they do is buy the dip.

FaTaL

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
When hedge funds need money the first thing they do is dump crypto

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
When hedge funds need money the first thing they do is dump crypto
with all the shyt they been pulling, I won't be surprised to see them losing or going out of business as time goes on and our generation gets older. Of course there's always sheep who would give them some money so who knows.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
@alpo

I came across this article on eth domains.

How and Why to Replace Your Ethereum Address with a User-Friendly Name

Was just going thru the video on setting it up but shyt expensive. You gotta pay gas fees too when registering and shyt charging me like nearly $400 for 5 years. Good thing to have but I'll have to wait and keep checking to see if gas goes down.

ens.domains is the website. can link your wallets and exchanges and whatnot instead of having those long letters and numbers. looks to make things easier. got a few more features too. you can browse thru the site and see if anything that interest you pops up. the guy in the video looks to be informative.

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
I been on a buying spred lately... AMP bought more Hedera Cardano Dogelon Mars. I been thinking about Dogecoin again since that rumor that Tesla will start accepting payments soon
My limit order bought Shib at an even lower dip then I set for it.47 instead of .48 I also did a long call on SNDL stock for Jan 2023 that stock only has to move up 20 cents for me to profit:wow: