1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
As far as Evergrande, I do see:

UPDATE: Evergrande has made at least two overdue bond interest payments, per Bloomberg.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
China again? I’m out the loop :unimpressed:
its always either them or Elon.

I don't know how a company goes so much into debt. you miss a car payment and motherfukkers come looking to take your car away. these big companies get into billions or even countries like the US getting into trillions of dollars in debt and ain't nobody pulling up on them. Motherfukker owes me billions of dollars, best believe Ima pull up and ask for the money. :unimpressed:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Took this time to covert more of my ETH to some other coins. As I mentioned earlier, it was 25% of my portfolio, wanted to get it down to 20% which I think is a good number and let's me get some more into some other places.

So that went to (plus I bought some straight up as well):
Bitcoin
Loopring
RSR
Cosmos - ATOM
Curve
Cardano

20 coins now, all green

Top 5
ETH
BTC
SOL
MATIC
DOT

Will be moving DOT and BTC up over time.

Also, what I mentioned awhile back. Waiting for these 10%+ dip days to buy, DCA when things are good, going up.

Keeping a close eye on Cardano, to see if it's going to pop.

Shib I don't have much in, but was liking the 8x earlier but I don't have much hope for that one. What I posted earlier, it's looking like a Doge pattern going sideways.

Looks like things are slowly going back up again after the dip earlier.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Hate leaving in the middle of a transaction. Was able to get gas low enough for a domain registry and submitted it but it was pending and I had to step out. Hoping it goes thru and everything set for the next step when I get back. I'm looking on the metamask and zerion apps but don't see anything on there. I guess they only register transactions involving swapping coins and not others like connections to exchanges and whatnot.

Daps
This the few times I love China. Love these dips.

bye-camron.gif