1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Supa

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y'all got in on that ENS airdrop? If you created a .eth address you can claim.

I posted about LPT in August, literally was around 20 dollars for a while... If it makes y'all feel better I didn't buy any either, waiting for it to drop and then boom
:francis:

Arweave is another one that has exploded since this post
:snoop:

As long as you took the the L along with us we're straight:myman:

I remember Arweave having Binance rumors way back when you had to get it on Binance Dex. That and Rune wound up being monsters.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Fet looking strong lately and hopefully making a run at .95 soon.

Coti holding up well and staying above the .55 mark.

Xyo bouncing back and should be back on track the next day or two.

Iotx bouncing back as well. Should be back on track soon enough.

Wasn't able to buy any dips but I'm still holding and know those are gonna reward me nicely soon enough.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
just started messing with anchor protocol. threw a small amount of UST in there for staking. likely throw in more if I can add some profits with some of these meme coins. its around 19% now. had to get a terra wallet which was fairly easy. can send ust from kucoin but I had to transfer some from CB after swapping DAI cuz it wouldn't let me send from CB saying invalid address. hopefully its easier with metamask. got me tempted to swap some of this usdc to ust and stick with the meme coins I already have and not add anymore but I gotta hold that USDC down just in case for now. hopefully soon one of these small coins I got hit and I can send the profits over there.