Money Man preaching to the youth:wow:

Altcoins in the red, I'ma get 'em half off
200.gif

ipawd1

Rookie
Daps
Why have we never heard of it. Shyt was a dollar last year

Bro I said the same. Felt the same way about Solana. Couldve had that at $2 last hear and it's at $240 now. This why I dont be selling all my coins. I take my initial investment and just let the rest sit, never know where these coins will be next

Daps
I'm kinda annoyed right now brehs. My homie was showing me how you can use Nexo to gain more interest for holding crypto over there but trying to buy the Nexo tokens has been a complete pain in the ass. They still haven't approved my transaction from 9am.

Yall think I BTC going to keep going up? Trying to figure out if I should invest now or wait till the end of the week when my check hits

Easiest way to buy NEXO imo is to buy BNB and swap for NEXO on trustwallet and then send NEXO back to your nexo account

Trying to buy NEXO token on their own app is a pain in the ass

alpo

Dade County carol city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carol city
Bro I said the same. Felt the same way about Solana. Couldve had that at $2 last hear and it's at $240 now. This why I dont be selling all my coins. I take my initial investment and just let the rest sit, never know where these coins will be next

but it’s never too late on other coins. I feel like y’all/we be waiting people to drop info instead of searching ourselves

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Lpt is only 22 million supply? Why wasn’t I buying this wtf

These projects are the ones that I'm looking into starting positions in after checking them out. Still digging some, but these are the ones I got on my radar that caught my attention from a use case standpoint and also from a growth perspective when looking at their current valuation, market and circulating supply.

Audius (AUDIO) - Decentralized music streaming platform, could be huge as its aiming to cutout the middleman for musicians.
Audius
Current Price: $2.80
Market Cap: 1.2 Billion
Circulating Supply: 400 Million

Livepeer (LPT) - Decentralized video streaming network, with video content/streaming being heavily centralized, this project is positioned to be a leader for Web 3.0 video streaming
Livepeer - Home
Current Price: $20.50
Market Cap: 495 Million
Circulating Supply:
24 Million

Arweave (AR) - Permanent storage solution for documentation, data and applications. This is Solana's current data storage solution...

arweave
Current Price: $44.06
Market Cap: 1.9 Billion
Circulating Supply: 43.8 Million

Fetch.AI (FET) - AI for Blockchains, the use cases for this one are vast and complicated, but seeing what decentralized AI for platforms actually looks and feels like compared to current uses of AI is highly intriguing (to me at least)... I've seen some wallets offer over 25% for staking this as well...(@mannyrs13 name dropped this one and I looked into it, props)
Fetch.ai - Artificial Intelligence for Blockchains
Current Price: $0.59
Market Cap: 410 Million
Circulating Supply: 688 Million

Portion.IO (PRT) - NFT Marketplace, this is a high quality digital auction house that is a little under the radar in the NFT Marketplace space. Unlike some other marketplaces, this one strives and promotes true decentralization and control for it's users and their collectibles and assets.
Portion.io | The 21st Century Auction House | Launch your own NFT auctions | Collect Rare, High-End NFT Art, Music, and Collectibles in our Curated Drops
Current Price: $0.036
Market Cap: 6.1 Million
Circulating Supply: 167 Million

I posted about LPT in August, literally was around 20 dollars for a while... If it makes y'all feel better I didn't buy any either, waiting for it to drop and then boom
:francis:

Arweave is another one that has exploded since this post
:snoop:

ipawd1

Rookie
Daps
but it’s never too late on other coins. I feel like y’all/we be waiting people to drop info instead of searching ourselves
This was my problem. I used to rely on these forums, and ultimately Twitter and not going to sources like CLubhouse where people discuss. Also Discord has been a saving grace. FOMO is also a thing though so I'm learning that I dont need EVERY coin.

Koli_Kat

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Crypto moves fast as hell. I didn't know y'all was copping .eth domains. I would've got a few just off the strength of it being something different from buying a coin.

Feels
:flabbynsick:

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps

I posted about LPT in August, literally was around 20 dollars for a while... If it makes y'all feel better I didn't buy any either, waiting for it to drop and then boom

Yea I didn’t get back into this space until a bit after
This was my problem. I used to rely on these forums, and ultimately Twitter and not going to sources like CLubhouse where people discuss. Also Discord has been a saving grace. FOMO is also a thing though so I'm learning that I dont need EVERY coin.
club house?

Daps

Damn you posted with conviction too :huhldup:

There’s a difference from just typing “y’all should check out abc coin” and what you posted

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Damn you posted with conviction too :huhldup:

There’s a difference from just typing “y’all should check out abc coin” and what you posted
I'm my own worst enemy breh. It's all good tho, cause I really just started digging back into everything this year. I have a good understanding on the direction I'm going to go with my investments now, I'll up this post a year from now and be laughing at it

:youngsabo: