1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
If this is alt season then it is extremely anti climatic.

if it is I want a refund :heh:

I sincerely don’t think it is tho…gotta wait and see a couple days

but some of the stuff that ran today for a bit looks to be cooling off already

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I've read some people in NYC having trouble with crypto, exchanges etc.? It looks like things might change:

New York Mayor-Elect Looks to Make Big Apple 'Crypto-Friendly'
New York City Mayor-Elect Eric Adams, who has said he wants to make New York 'the center of Bitcoins,' has a 'friendly competition' with Miami's mayor.
New York Mayor-Elect Eric Adams Looks to Make Big Apple 'Crypto-Friendly'

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Problem with Sol is how much can you really buy at this price. There are probably better calls in in the market - it already is fourth on the market cap.
You sound like those clowns back in 2016 complaining about 300 ETH.
Buy SOL now or regret it later

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
You sound like those clowns back in 2016 complaining about 300 ETH.
Buy SOL now or regret it later
Just found out about a new network token could be the next SOL called Velas 1B market cap has been running up for the last couple of days. Their first DEX just launched yesterday. Wagyuswap. Crazy APRs

Uitomy

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Anxiety attacks and sugar cookies
Currently got matic-quick and avax-joe farms going on along with my klimadao staking, ada-meld ispo staking. Pretty confident about getting more and more involved with defi, doing this shyt, I don't want a bank, I genuinely no longer feel the need to have a bank account besides direct deposit and cash and check deposits. I can't wait for kraken and shyt to be a legitimate bank. Being able to lend your coins is what essentially everyone's money should be with these damn bank accounts, how they gonna use my money to buy assets and they don't have to pay me interest? Mother fukked my money not even in the damn bank