1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Problem with Sol is how much can you really buy at this price. There are probably better calls in in the market - it already is fourth on the market cap.

My average buy price on SOL is $91.52, it's now $240, my #3 holding.

I may have some sort of Average Buy Price OCD or something, where I don't want to get it too high. What I mentioned earlier, this is where I DCA. I might add some but want to keep my average buy price at $100 or lower.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Dog coins are getting murdered. If you bought at the top for shiba, kishu, akita and whatever else crazy dog coin there is you are red as fukk right now.
Shiba, Samo, and Saitaima only dog coins worth investing for me.

My average buy price on SOL is $91.52, it's now $240, my #3 holding.

I may have some sort of Average Buy Price OCD or something, where I don't want to get it too high. What I mentioned earlier, this is where I DCA. I might add some but want to keep my average buy price at $100 or lower.
Investing based on your average buy price is backwards.

As long as you feel SOL or whatever you're buying has room to grow the current price is irrelevant, assuming you aren't day trading.

There were people complaining that SOL Was too high when i loaded up around 140. Now that i've nearly doubled my money with all the defi plays, staking, and just straight up growth all that bullshyt is irrelevant.

SOL is like ETH. ONce you get the coin there is so much you can do with it. And as someone thats running Defi on like 6 different blockchains, i can assure you sOL is the best experience currently

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Shiba, Samo, and Saitaima only dog coins worth investing for me.

Investing based on your average buy price is backwards.

As long as you feel SOL or whatever you're buying has room to grow the current price is irrelevant, assuming you aren't day trading.

There were people complaining that SOL Was too high when i loaded up around 140. Now that i've nearly doubled my money with all the defi plays, staking, and just straight up growth all that bullshyt is irrelevant.

SOL is like ETH. ONce you get the coin there is so much you can do with it. And as someone thats running Defi on like 6 different blockchains, i can assure you sOL is the best experience currently

It's not backwards. I said I'll DCA at times like this, put more money in on Red days. Money continues to go in.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
I’d get Sol dude, People who been in crypto for awhile are super bullish on it. Idk if you’re apart of crypto Twitter but Gainzy convinced me to buy it and I trust his TA and fundamental outlook. It’s considered by long term crypto investors and traders who been in the space awhile as a future blue chip like ETH is

:win:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Of course fukkin MagaCoin would be pumping :mjlol:

is there more than one?

it’s showing no increase

*edit*

nvm…chart shows it 3x’ed in 24 hours but the stats show 0% increase for w/e reason

• Dap
Reactions: Sbp