1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Do you guys keep detailed information on all of your buying and selling for crypto?

And, for those in here that have made quite a bit in crypto or stocks, have you spent differently over the past year or so? I've pretty much held for most of the time, but I really started to track my spending from any sort of crypto profits this past year or so, and I've spent too easily on things I would not have spent on before. Not anything too crazy in terms of massive purchases, but smaller ones that I've done more frequently. I had to sit back today and just look at what I could avoid spending money on and just keep reinvesting. I've also noticed I've started to slow down with my job, which is a 100% commissionable job. I don't want to have the mindset of crypto being able to keep me going, but it's tough.:francis:.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Do you guys keep detailed information on all of your buying and selling for crypto?

And, for those in here that have made quite a bit in crypto or stocks, have you spent differently over the past year or so? I've pretty much held for most of the time, but I really started to track my spending from any sort of crypto profits this past year or so, and I've spent too easily on things I would not have spent on before. Not anything too crazy in terms of massive purchases, but smaller ones that I've done more frequently. I had to sit back today and just look at what I could avoid spending money on and just keep reinvesting. I've also noticed I've started to slow down with my job, which is a 100% commissionable job. I don't want to have the mindset of crypto being able to keep me going, but it's tough.:francis:.

Yeah I feel you. I've held for most of the time as well. And with no set income and unemployment practically over I have been careful with my spending best I can. Most has been on food and bills. Never was much of a big spender anyways. But it does add up over time. Do you do a budget yourself? I have Mint but haven't been keeping track much of my purchases lately. Just gotta see what can be cut here and there or minimized.

ConPHIdential

All Star
Supporter
Daps

I can’t really relate but I don’t think I’ve made as much as you and some others that have really killed it this cycle and/or previous cycles either. If I was banking six figures or more in profits I’d probably be spending a little more extra too.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
Man if I ever make 6 figures in this shyt it’s a no brained to throw a stack into every low to mid cap gem ppl are mentioning. So many coins and can’t get into everything. I hate hearing about something taking off that I heard about a month ago that I just couldn’t get into because I didn’t have the money or was in other plays.

BucciMane

Kristina Schulman Bro
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Real Titletown
Yeah I feel you. I've held for most of the time as well. And with no set income and unemployment practically over I have been careful with my spending best I can. Most has been on food and bills. Never was much of a big spender anyways. But it does add up over time. Do you do a budget yourself? I have Mint but haven't been keeping track much of my purchases lately. Just gotta see what can be cut here and there or minimized.

I've never been a "big spender", unless it was sports betting and blackjack. Blackjack has cost me more money than you can probably fathom. That has been my biggest struggle over the past 10-12 years is losing $500 here and $1,000 there on blackjack and whatnot. It adds up damn quickly. Other than that, I've been good at saving, and I don't have a lot of major expenses right now.

I've gone out to eat more, started buying NFL cards, bought a laptop a while ago that I haven't set up yet, and some other things. I don't feel the "sting" right now when I buy those things, but when I put everything into excel and sort my expenses by things that I really didn't need or could have cut back on, it definitely stands out.

My biggest thing was taking a step back at work and not going as hard as I used too because I have staking rewards coming in each week. Trying not to keep that mindset, really reset, and cut out stupid spending.

Edit: I really haven't sold much crypto over the past year. Pretty much once time in May where I sold a chunk to pay back a loan, but other than that I've been holding.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN

Shots fired and I actually like Graham’s content but dude might be right...but easy money is easy money not sure how outraged I am at ppl making easy money off shilling these coins. I also see Graham shilling Floki on his current video so Floki might have next.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Shots fired and I actually like Graham’s content but dude might be right...but easy money is easy money not sure how outraged I am at ppl making easy money off shilling these coins. I also see Graham shilling Floki on his current video so Floki might have next.
He was going in. I've heard the sentiment from many that echo what he was saying, but at the end of the day, people have to make their own decisions.

I'm glad I learned about these MEME projects earlier in the year and got burned (even tho it was a few hundred here and there). Now I have that experience to take it for what it is. There are some folks out here that will be holding some of these joints until it hits the figure they have in mind. Hype and hopium is a hell of a drug tho.

The most ironic thing about crypto tho, is that while things move so fast in the market, patience typically pays off for you if you're in the right projects. I heard an interesting take the other day on a strategy that a crypto investor is practicing after this cycle. He was like SOL was a huge winner through this bull run, so his thinking is figuring out or looking for what project will be SOL in the next cycle. That's a good way to go about it, but before you can really think like that, you have to really dig into what is happening to understand what to look for.

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
This is the only thing that worried me about the anticipated "parabolic Q4."
Biden and the machine doing everything they can to stop it.

I've said before that we're all in a race to get rich before they shut this shyt down for the regular folk.
That's why I don't hate the meme coins and have a side meme coin portfolio because the government can change things in an instant and block us from future gains from our legit portfolios.

fukking hos man.

Last edited: