1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Just added some IOTEX. Its cheap and I got a good feeling about it. :patrice:

Below the line I wanted it to break thru before making my decision but rather get some now than too late. Will have to check its progress these next few weeks and see how it goes. I don't expect nothing major in October but could be wrong. I see its #131 on CG but could reach top 125 soon enough I think.

Looks like my feeling has paid off today. Up over 200% on the day currently at a quarter on CB. Don't know whats going on. Also don't see anything that may prevent it from keeping to run. Fairly new coin so not much past chart to go on. I could sell 25% and get most of my money back since CB charges a fee. Or just let it ride better and see what happens. Moved up to 95 on CG. Better than my wish of 125. Hopefully it reaches a dollar. I'll take some profit if it does. For now, I'll continue to hold.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Currently got matic-quick and avax-joe farms going on along with my klimadao staking, ada-meld ispo staking. Pretty confident about getting more and more involved with defi, doing this shyt, I don't want a bank, I genuinely no longer feel the need to have a bank account besides direct deposit and cash and check deposits. I can't wait for kraken and shyt to be a legitimate bank. Being able to lend your coins is what essentially everyone's money should be with these damn bank accounts, how they gonna use my money to buy assets and they don't have to pay me interest? Mother fukked my money not even in the damn bank

my guy you about to suddenly disappear talking like this :wow:

Sbp

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New Orleans
Currently got matic-quick and avax-joe farms going on along with my klimadao staking, ada-meld ispo staking. Pretty confident about getting more and more involved with defi, doing this shyt, I don't want a bank, I genuinely no longer feel the need to have a bank account besides direct deposit and cash and check deposits. I can't wait for kraken and shyt to be a legitimate bank. Being able to lend your coins is what essentially everyone's money should be with these damn bank accounts, how they gonna use my money to buy assets and they don't have to pay me interest? Mother fukked my money not even in the damn bank
Welcome to the club breh

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Shib coming down as expected..happy I took profits and congrats to others that did the same. Just need to go a little lower and I’ll be right back in. #TakeProfitsGang we winning out here.

:lolbron::umad:

Just traded my CB stack for some iotx. Had made about $125 on it but I figure it was better to move those since it'll be the easiest. Hopefully it does bounce back soon so the rest of my coins keep going up.

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps
Just traded my CB stack for some iotx. Had made about $125 on it but I figure it was better to move those since it'll be the easiest. Hopefully it does bounce back soon so the rest of my coins keep going up.

Do you only buy meme coins?

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I don’t see where the money is going…nothing major has come out the market looking at the overall MC…alts are green/up but not that much to account for it…and BTC looks flat…the money is not in stable coins either…this is weird :francis:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I don’t see where the money is going…nothing major has come out the market looking at the overall MC…alts are green/up but not that much to account for it…and BTC looks flat…the money is not in stable coins either…this is weird :francis:

I was thinking this earlier also. MC still going up and not much coins are green for me. Must be going to all the random coins we never hear much about.