1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Daps
I forgot the 2 brehs who were recently having the FB/META conversation but as anticipated anything tagged “meta” seems to be pumping today—AXS ENJ MANA SAND etc.

Top Metaverse Tokens by Market Capitalization | CoinMarketCap

in hindsight those would’ve been good momentum plays to make earlier in the week after that announcement

woke up thinking I should throw some bread into MANA for this same reason but decided it to lol shyt is moving

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
woke up thinking I should throw some bread into MANA for this same reason but decided it to lol shyt is moving

folks on twitter were trying to shill it hard at $2.50 talking about it’ll hit double figures by monday…already seems to be cooling down tho…thurs. would’ve been the best time for me to pick some up…woulda been a nice 2-3x smh

Daps
folks on twitter were trying to shill it hard at $2.50 talking about it’ll hit double figures by monday…already seems to be cooling down tho…thurs. would’ve been the best time for me to pick some up…woulda been a nice 2-3x smh

Facts, was looking at MANA last week when it was below $1 I think. I was so wrapped up in STARL I forgot there’s plays to be made in other places too smh :russ:

NotaPAWG

Banned
Daps

mana took off cause of Facebook, know a lot of people who longed it cause of the recent news

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Yea... This is exactly how shyt was in May before everything crashed.
:hubie:
I was thinking the same thing. That worries me too.
shytcoins wasn't the reason we went into a bear market but I hope it's not a harbinger of the downturn.

My shytcoin portfolio has risen from the dead and gone crazy.
I'm watching it closely and grabbing some money to toss into my regular portfolio.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I own 3 Inu’s….. shame on me :wow:

yesterday I dumped a bag that sat for months in my portfolio doing nothing

put 40% of it in ELON and the rest in ETH

that 40% that I put into ELON is already 25% away from eclipsing that whole bag that I sold off yesterday

shyt is crazy looking at my portfolio and some of the pivots I’ve made but they pay off immediately

when I move into my new neighborhood and they ask me what I do, I’m say “sold crack” tho

cuz they won’t take me seriously if I say I made money investing in meme coins lmaooo

satireprod

Superstar
Daps

that 40% that I put into ELON is already 25% away from eclipsing that whole bag that I sold off yesterday

shyt is crazy looking at my portfolio and some of the pivots I’ve made but they pay off immediately

when I move into my new neighborhood and they ask me what I do, I’m say “sold crack” tho

cuz they won’t take me seriously if I say I made money investing in meme coins lmaooo

at the bolded :russ::dead: Folks would believe you about the first line but would hesitate on trusting the second line. :mjpls:The levels.
:bryan::jbhmm::ohhh:

Arithmetic

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What does this mean?
Meme coins are created by devs whose identity is unknown. To gain a semblance of credibility devs need to lock the liquidity they supply to the smart contract. If they don't lock the liquidity in the code, they can dump all of their shares once the price rises. It's recommended to never buy any meme coin that hasn't locked it's liquidity. Locking liquidity for at least 1 month is best, but tsuzuki locked for 10 days and still performed well.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

when that moonshot hits and you're looking for the next play :wow: