1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
It's a rebase coin. A new tokenomics that was the rage a month ago.

I posted about one called ForeverFOMO. Depending on their particular tokenomics, they raise the price up by burning the supply, but they burn your supply too.
So the price goes up, and your bags decrease but retain the same price. With rebase coins you pay attention to the marketcap not the price.

I just looked at Elonomics page and they have an explanation:

Basically you bought 100 tokens, each for 1$. You paid 100$ and got 100$s worth. After the rebase, the supply is cut in half (just as an example).

Everything else being equal, you have now 50 tokens but each is worth 2$. So you still have 100$, but split among 50 tokens instead of 100$.
This creates a bullish chart and a fomo effect. Some people see the token number decrease and panic, thinking it’s a rug or something, while in fact it’s the rebase taking effect.

+rep

thanks for that breakdown

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Look at this Squid Game coin from $0.01229 4 days ago to $13
:russ:
We have received multiple reports that users are not able to sell this token in Pancakeswap. Please do your own due diligence and exercise caution while trading! This project, while clearly inspired by the Netflix show of the same name, is unlikely to be affiliated with the official IP.

Lambs being led to the slaughter :mjgrin:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
We have received multiple reports that users are not able to sell this token in Pancakeswap. Please do your own due diligence and exercise caution while trading! This project, while clearly inspired by the Netflix show of the same name, is unlikely to be affiliated with the official IP.

:mjlol:

told my friend it’d happen…thank god she had no idea how to use pancakeswap

Zime

Superstar
Daps

Join their Discord and look at the name of some of the users in the Discord group. They are desperate to make back some of the money they lost it’s truly sad.
:francis:

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
All this time I thought Elongate was over on the uniswap side turns out it's on BEP20. :mjcry:

Daps

You can actually sell it but you need another coin called marble and you need a lot of them
:mjgrin:

:skip:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Yea... This is exactly how shyt was in May before everything crashed.
:hubie:

yesterday gave me an uneasy feeling…hopefully this is just the lull before BTC takes over for a bit with things rotating back to alts for an EOY run

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I said this a few days ago anytime volume moves from alts to meme coins I sense trouble brewing.

technically they’re alts too but I get you tho…it was a really weird market shift yesterday…it was just a blatant coordinated pump…some of these meme coins were getting no twitter updates for months and had dead/dying volume…but they all seemed to run yesterday…I’m thinking the money from the pumps are gonna flow into BTC…I see a lot of red and the overall MC is around the same…don’t see what the money is flowing into yet tho

*edit*

nvm I see a lot non-meme alts starting to show some green right now…MANA is going crazy for example

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I forgot the 2 brehs who were recently having the FB/META conversation but as anticipated anything tagged “meta” seems to be pumping today—AXS ENJ MANA SAND etc.

Top Metaverse Tokens by Market Capitalization | CoinMarketCap

in hindsight those would’ve been good momentum plays to make earlier in the week after that announcement

FrostBite

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anyone into SAND? I was considering jumping in a week or two ago but held off, and now it’s up almost 100%.

:martin:

• Dap
Reactions: DLo