1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:wow: DBUY looking strong.

$30 Mill market cap. EARSHOT launching 11/11. Only $.06 with 457 million supply. Former SHIB dev, current STARL dev. What more can you ask for.

The breh @papa surf put me on. One of the best decisions I’ve made in crypto since LINK.

UFO STARL and DBUY I’m gonna regret not getting into practically on the ground floor…I wish I paid attention earlier when @mannyrs13 and others kept dropping info on how they broke down these meme coins…I would’ve had the confidence earlier to differentiate between the good and the bad shyt

Daps
UFO STARL and DBUY I’m gonna regret not getting into practically on the ground floor…I wish I paid attention earlier when @mannyrs13 and others kept dropping info on how they broke down these meme coins…I would’ve had the confidence earlier to differentiate between the good and the bad shyt

Facts, I lost a lot of money during the summer on a bunch of meme coins and shytty alts. But it’s one of those things where you kinda have to go through I guess. It’s the thinnest of lines between the good and bad shyt.

Really wish I was on AXS at ground level :mjcry: finding these gems is life changing.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Epro, shibasia, trdg, tesla inu, kangal, rocketbunny, feast finance, even ones that are apparently curb currently doing good like emax and zoot. All are examples of trash I've thrown money in that hasn't worked out. Of course all it takes is a few good plays to offset the bad ones and that was shib and saitama so far. But it hasn't been only meme coins cuz link and atom got me decent gains too. Gotta rely on the meme coins and the more stable projects just in case. It's like baseball. A good hitter is someone who has a .300 batting average. That's 3 hits out of 10 at bats. Can't get a hit every time you step up to the plate or throw money in a coin. But if you do get a hit it's better to do it as a game winning grand slam than a meaningless single with nobody on base.

NatiboyB

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Epro, shibasia, trdg, tesla inu, kangal, rocketbunny, feast finance, even ones that are apparently curb currently doing good like emax and zoot. All are examples of trash I've thrown money in that hasn't worked out. Of course all it takes is a few good plays to offset the bad ones and that was shib and saitama so far. But it hasn't been only meme coins cuz link and atom got me decent gains too. Gotta rely on the meme coins and the more stable projects just in case. It's like baseball. A good hitter is someone who has a .300 batting average. That's 3 hits out of 10 at bats. Can't get a hit every time you step up to the plate or throw money in a coin. But if you do get a hit it's better to do it as a game winning grand slam than a meaningless single with nobody on base.

So my idea of pumping $10-$50-$100 into coins isn’t crazy? I’ve been contemplating but it’s literally goes against everything I’ve believed investing to be. But it seems sensible since the coins especially the memes are kind of a gamble to me.

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
So my idea of pumping $10-$50-$100 into coins isn’t crazy? I’ve been contemplating but it’s literally goes against everything I’ve believed investing to be. But it seems sensible since the coins especially the memes are kind of a gamble to me.
The gas fees would make your strat a non-starter, if you can find some non-eth pairs then possibly

Black Bolt

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
LDN
can someone link some info on dbuy pls, can’t find anything on it

Also for those in the know, is elongate another potential meme play ?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA

All or mostly all of those meme coins I invested were after Shib ran in May so it's different putting in winnings vs your money. Long as it's a small percentage of your overall investment fund. Hopefully it'll turn into a large portion of your profits but I'd rather gamble with house money than my money.

JJ Lions

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
BTC
Aug>47K - check
Sep>43K - check
Oct>63K - check
Nov>98K
Dec>135K

Was a high of 62,406.17 today, close enough. Next 2 months are supposed to pop off. I can't imagine it doubling over the next 2 months but I would be fine with that.

Crypto.com with the marketing budget. Seeing this all over the place, just played it during NFL game