1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
After 4 straight red weeks down, Fetch finally green for this week. Hopefully it finishes it green tho. About 15 and a half hours left. looks like it wants to gain some momentum and have a strong Nov and Dec. Needs to get back above .88 since that looked to be its highest point past month and a half or so. And at least stay consistently above .79 like it has been doing at .67.

(ALi)

Daps
Reppin
NULL
For the brehs doing TA, do you look at the four hour charts typically when looking for an exit or trade?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
For the brehs doing TA, do you look at the four hour charts typically when looking for an exit or trade?

I don't really swing trade and usually have stuff long term but the 4 hour is decent at times. I like using it for the meme coins mostly cuz they are fairly new and a higher chart won't have much info on it yet. Especially when looking at dex tools. Like Saitama for example. I like to see if the price had gone over the ichimoku cloud and if the 20 day EMA went over the 100 day. Back in mid or late August I saw both of those things happened on the Saitama 4 hour chart but not the 12 or daily. But I can see it and say ok if the 4H is confirmed, only a matter of time before the 12H and 1D. Its a good starting point at times. For the bigger projects I prefer the 1D, altho the 1W can also work for the major stuff like ETH. Long as you have indicators you can rely on as well as looking out for any special candles and patterns like doji candles, head and shoulders, cup and handle, Fibonacci lines, support and resistance, etc. I think using the 4H to exit a trade may not always work cuz anything can happen in those 5 other candles to end the day. Of course taking profit on stuff varies for me whether its a stable project I know I can just let ride unlike a meme coin I gotta keep a close eye on cuz even tho I want maximum profit on them, gotta know when is a comfortable time to get out. Use 4H as a basic starting point and see if the higher times show the same continuation pattern. Even if they're not there yet, it'll likely be a good trade if things look good.

Virtuous_Brotha

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Meme coins are created by devs whose identity is unknown. To gain a semblance of credibility devs need to lock the liquidity they supply to the smart contract. If they don't lock the liquidity in the code, they can dump all of their shares once the price rises. It's recommended to never buy any meme coin that hasn't locked it's liquidity. Locking liquidity for at least 1 month is best, but tsuzuki locked for 10 days and still performed well.
Crazy thing is even doxxed devs have rugged, there's even ads on the fiver website to hire brazen people to doxx and claim they're the dev :mjlol:. I've lost thousands to rugs, I'm not buying shyt without getting a real feel of the team anymore

Daps
That SHIB thread is wild. :pachaha:
I'm happy cats are making money in there but the screaming on folks and other shyt is hilarious.
And yall said the AMC thread was even more hyped?

From June-sept it was straight retarded. Brehs who admittedly took profits was getting ran out that thread and belittled.

These are real comments..

“Only broke people are selling before $10k a share”

“anyone taking profits needs to shut the fukk up and get out this thread”

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
risky ass move but no guts no glory…threw about 40% of my SHIB bag into ELON super early this morning…same token supply more or less as SHIB (same potential price trajectory)…it has nowhere near the same mass movement as SHIB but it doesn’t need it…the price it’s at right now is around the same price SHIB was prior to the binance listing ($0.0000015-0.0000020)…if it can squeeze out a 10-20x (that would put it at SHIB’s old ATH in may) during the bull run then that’s gold…still have a healthy bag of SHIB remaining so I’m not vacating the project at all