1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

JoelB

All Praise To TMH
Daps
Reppin
PHI 2 ATL
seems like a P&D but not sure. :patrice:

volume went crazy after like 8 pm.

the only thing i see on twitter is some billboard in times square thing from earlier today, plus that ugly looking coin logo. :scust:

dropped like 5 bucks since i started typing. will be at less than a dollar in no time. good for those who were in and even noticed it running to grab profits if that.

its coming back down now :deadmanny:

Daps
There won't be hundreds of thousands of trillionaires cuz not everyone would hold for that long and the possibilities of that happening are very low especially in the near future. Nobody pays a dollar for a saitama coin cuz there are so many in circulation. Yeah it does burn some coins and lower the supply but people that make money sell along the way. The whales that have millions of dollars worth have been selling some of their stack and then as new people come in the price is higher so they don't get as many coins. Right now to get a trillion saitama coins it costs over 70k dollars. A lot of people don't have that much to throw around especially to risk on these type of coins. Plus as people buy and sell and coins get burned and distributed it lowers the supply that new people can buy. As the current whales start getting out and the ones in the middle move up and out, the cycle continues with the new people and then the ones in the future. The money keeps flowing with 2% lost every time. Until there are way too many coins spread around by a high number of users and they eventually all get burnt unless they stop the burn at some point or 1 wallet controls it all. People are willing to pay extra for something they know they can get value out of and is in low supply. With so many saitama out there, they have no need to pay a dollar for it. That's why Shiba hasn't gotten there yet. Burn more and the value goes up and people start selling as they make their money. 1 whale sells a trillion coins and 100 people buy 10 billion coins and then the next 1000 buy 10 million and so on, or however the math goes. And also the people aren't beating the house because there is no house. This is more like texas hold em than blackjack. Money flows within the house, not to the house.

Thank you for your answer, bro, and I get what you're saying regarding the burning of coins as well as the fact that regular ppl won't be able to get their hands on that much Saitama once its worth goes up.

With that being said, I have to ask a similar question using Bitcoin as an example. At one point, Bitcoin was pennies (and I'm assuming, under a penny). IF people hodl'd and that's a big IF, but if they held their position and Bitcoin got to where it is now, at $62k a coin:

What happens?

If you have a million bitcoin because you bought it when it was like 5 cents, and I have a million bitcoin cause I bought it at the same time, and 100,000 other ppl have a million bitcoin cause they also bought it at the same time...

If all of us decide in the year 2021 that we want to convert our Bitcoin back to USD, would there now be 100,000 new billionaires?

What would happen in that situation? I'm trying to figure out how any bank or collection of banks could back up 100,000 Coli brehs who bought bitcoin back in 2013, and are now converting it to billions of USD in 2021 and want their money.

And I get that you're saying most people would sell. But what would happen in a scenario where ppl didn't sell and just held until the value rose?

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Thank you for your answer, bro, and I get what you're saying regarding the burning of coins as well as the fact that regular ppl won't be able to get their hands on that much Saitama once its worth goes up.

With that being said, I have to ask a similar question using Bitcoin as an example. At one point, Bitcoin was pennies (and I'm assuming, under a penny). IF people hodl'd and that's a big IF, but if they held their position and Bitcoin got to where it is now, at $62k a coin:

What happens?

If you have a million bitcoin because you bought it when it was like 5 cents, and I have a million bitcoin cause I bought it at the same time, and 100,000 other ppl have a million bitcoin cause they also bought it at the same time...

If all of us decide in the year 2021 that we want to convert our Bitcoin back to USD, would there now be 100,000 new billionaires?

What would happen in that situation? I'm trying to figure out how any bank or collection of banks could back up 100,000 Coli brehs who bought bitcoin back in 2013, and are now converting it to billions of USD in 2021 and want their money.

And I get that you're saying most people would sell. But what would happen in a scenario where ppl didn't sell and just held until the value rose?

well bitcoin is different than other coins. it has a 21 million total supply and about 18 million currently mined. one bitcoin gets mined average about every 10 minutes or so. will take over 100 years to reach full supply. motherfukkers were using btc to buy pizza back in the day and there's even tweets popping up all the time about people saying oh this btc has only gone up a few bucks, I'm selling. I wouldn't be surprised if the ones who hold most of the btc now are the major institutions or people who already are rich.

Daps
well bitcoin is different than other coins. it has a 21 million total supply and about 18 million currently mined. one bitcoin gets mined average about every 10 minutes or so. will take over 100 years to reach full supply. motherfukkers were using btc to buy pizza back in the day and there's even tweets popping up all the time about people saying oh this btc has only gone up a few bucks, I'm selling. I wouldn't be surprised if the ones who hold most of the btc now are the major institutions or people who already are rich.

:ohhh::wow: Lord I seen what you done for others....

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
I want to get some. Where y'all copping this at?
its on the bsc chain. a few in here mess with that side. you need a binance account mainly i believe, then send some to pancakeswap. you can't trade eth for this. you don't want to get involved in this one. at least not right now. ran too fast and bound to come crashing down. they crazier over on the bsc side. feel like there's way more P&D and rug pulls over there.

Daps
its on the bsc chain. a few in here mess with that side. you need a binance account mainly i believe, then send some to pancakeswap. you can't trade eth for this. you don't want to get involved in this one. at least not right now. ran too fast and bound to come crashing down. they crazier over on the bsc side. feel like there's way more P&D and rug pulls over there.

Okay. Thank you, bro

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis

Slimkid07

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
:dwillhuh: wtf is going on with $Elonom
It's a rebase coin. A new tokenomics that was the rage a month ago.

I posted about one called ForeverFOMO. Depending on their particular tokenomics, they raise the price up by burning the supply, but they burn your supply too.
So the price goes up, and your bags decrease but retain the same price. With rebase coins you pay attention to the marketcap not the price.

I just looked at Elonomics page and they have an explanation:

Basically you bought 100 tokens, each for 1$. You paid 100$ and got 100$s worth. After the rebase, the supply is cut in half (just as an example).

Everything else being equal, you have now 50 tokens but each is worth 2$. So you still have 100$, but split among 50 tokens instead of 100$.
This creates a bullish chart and a fomo effect. Some people see the token number decrease and panic, thinking it’s a rug or something, while in fact it’s the rebase taking effect.