1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

NkrumahWasRight Is Wrong

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Uncertain grounds
looks ok but still gotta do more research. looks like a quick gamble. too early to tell. @BigScust is legit. I respect his calls. tryna see if it has a reward system and burns.

Seems like a gaming project to earn crypto

Honestly it's probably sus

But with that newfound ZOOT money I figured I'd roll the dice a little bit. If it's even halfway legit the fact that it's less than a week old makes it worth a shot

Idk if I've ever found something that new

They wouldnt even rug pull for at least a month lol

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Seems like a gaming project to earn crypto

Honestly it's probably sus

But with that newfound ZOOT money I figured I'd roll the dice a little bit. If it's even halfway legit the fact that it's less than a week old makes it worth a shot

Idk if I've ever found something that new

They wouldnt even rug pull for at least a month lol
im good with a 10x at least. hopefully it does more.

Daps
Yeah definitely, I believe anyone who already was a multi Millionaire or billionaire that entered the space early has touched trillions but I'm 100% sure they got most of that locked up somewhere, might as well too cause it's basically limitless growth, TRUE limitless growth.

Can somebody explain this concept to me? I'm having trouble wrapping my head around the fact that... okay, if Saitama hits a dollar (it never will but for sake of argument)... let's say Saitama hit a dollar.

I would be a legit trillionaire out here as would a bunch of other ppl.

How is it possible to have hundreds of thousands of trillionaires? Like, there is no way you could put your hands on that much money. There's no bank that could back that up.

How do numbers like that even exist?

I'm wondering, at some point: Does government step in because ppl are beating the house?

Do they HAVE to step in because ppl are beating the house?

I don't understand how any government could back up that much money?

Even if they want to, how could they? Like, is it even possible?

EDIT: I just used Saitama as my example, but the same thought process extends to any other coin.

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
Can somebody explain this concept to me? I'm having trouble wrapping my head around the fact that... okay, if Saitama hits a dollar (it never will but for sake of argument)... let's say Saitama hit a dollar.

I would be a legit trillionaire out here as would a bunch of other ppl.

How is it possible to have hundreds of thousands of trillionaires? Like, there is no way you could put your hands on that much money. There's no bank that could back that up.

How do numbers like that even exist?

I'm wondering, at some point: Does government step in because ppl are beating the house?

Do they HAVE to step in because ppl are beating the house?

I don't understand how any government could back up that much money?

Even if they want to, how could they? Like, is it even possible?

EDIT: I just used Saitama as my example, but the same thought process extends to any other coin.

There won't be hundreds of thousands of trillionaires cuz not everyone would hold for that long and the possibilities of that happening are very low especially in the near future. Nobody pays a dollar for a saitama coin cuz there are so many in circulation. Yeah it does burn some coins and lower the supply but people that make money sell along the way. The whales that have millions of dollars worth have been selling some of their stack and then as new people come in the price is higher so they don't get as many coins. Right now to get a trillion saitama coins it costs over 70k dollars. A lot of people don't have that much to throw around especially to risk on these type of coins. Plus as people buy and sell and coins get burned and distributed it lowers the supply that new people can buy. As the current whales start getting out and the ones in the middle move up and out, the cycle continues with the new people and then the ones in the future. The money keeps flowing with 2% lost every time. Until there are way too many coins spread around by a high number of users and they eventually all get burnt unless they stop the burn at some point or 1 wallet controls it all. People are willing to pay extra for something they know they can get value out of and is in low supply. With so many saitama out there, they have no need to pay a dollar for it. That's why Shiba hasn't gotten there yet. Burn more and the value goes up and people start selling as they make their money. 1 whale sells a trillion coins and 100 people buy 10 billion coins and then the next 1000 buy 10 million and so on, or however the math goes. And also the people aren't beating the house because there is no house. This is more like texas hold em than blackjack. Money flows within the house, not to the house.

The_Unchosen_One

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis
There won't be hundreds of thousands of trillionaires cuz not everyone would hold for that long and the possibilities of that happening are very low especially in the near future. Nobody pays a dollar for a saitama coin cuz there are so many in circulation. Yeah it does burn some coins and lower the supply but people that make money sell along the way. The whales that have millions of dollars worth have been selling some of their stack and then as new people come in the price is higher so they don't get as many coins. Right now to get a trillion saitama coins it costs over 70k dollars. A lot of people don't have that much to throw around especially to risk on these type of coins. Plus as people buy and sell and coins get burned and distributed it lowers the supply that new people can buy. As the current whales start getting out and the ones in the middle move up and out, the cycle continues with the new people and then the ones in the future. The money keeps flowing with 2% lost every time. Until there are way too many coins spread around by a high number of users and they eventually all get burnt unless they stop the burn at some point or 1 wallet controls it all. People are willing to pay extra for something they know they can get value out of and is in low supply. With so many saitama out there, they have no need to pay a dollar for it. That's why Shiba hasn't gotten there yet. Burn more and the value goes up and people start selling as they make their money. 1 whale sells a trillion coins and 100 people buy 10 billion coins and then the next 1000 buy 10 million and so on, or however the math goes. And also the people aren't beating the house because there is no house. This is more like texas hold em than blackjack. Money flows within the house, not to the house.
Can I borrow like $50k :shaq:

mannyrs13

Compound Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Focusville, USA
:dwillhuh: wtf is going on with $Elonom
seems like a P&D but not sure. :patrice:

volume went crazy after like 8 pm.

the only thing i see on twitter is some billboard in times square thing from earlier today, plus that ugly looking coin logo. :scust:

dropped like 5 bucks since i started typing. will be at less than a dollar in no time. good for those who were in and even noticed it running to grab profits if that.