1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
No bro. To go from BNB to ETh you first must convert BNB >>>> BSC, then BSC >>>>ETH.

Then from ETH you can go to any ERC coins. ERC sucks cause if you go from one ERC token to another you always get raped in fees.

I went from BNB >>>> FTM as it would cost significantly less.

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
That's exactly what I mean people that's been in it since March are in a different spot. I'm not trying to get in line. That's me though my personal preference. I'll just miss out on the gains and cry later. :mjlol:

I'm in til that penny that's all that matters to me I've been in shiba for a minute and with the way they gonna tax us im personally gonna make sure i have some gains... :russ:

Zime

Superstar
Daps
What’s causing the Kishu Inu pump? I own some but I barely even check it nowadays
:ohhh:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Shib isn't hitting a penny ever.

I say it does by the next post-halvening cycle (2025) but I don’t see it happening this cycle jmho

I was just thinking about the prices of coins when I saw one of them fly past $3 on its way to $4 (with a circulating supply in the billions and there’s still room for it to run)…4 years ago folks would’ve argued vehemently that it was impossible and it could never happen…said the same thing about DOGE too…but as crypto becomes even more popular and more ppl (and importantly money) enter the space, these predictions stop being “outlandish”