BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
I can’t keep up with all this shyt :damn:

F59-AAE25-F0-D4-4-F0-F-8-B92-EAC49-E8-B85-B8.jpg

:mjtf:
Somebody tell me the newest coin that no one invested in yet and is about to blow. I feel like I'm too late for the inu's and Saitama and samoyeds.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
Biden and the Dems are looking to tax unrealized gains in an incoming tax bill! Yes this INCLUDES crypto holders! You could potentially be forced to pay taxes on the value of coins you hold as they appreciate!!!!! Meaning your paying taxes even if you don’t sell.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...an-unworkable-possibly-unconstitutional-mess/

Biden is fukking trash and needs to be impeached if this is allowed to happen.

Don't mention that other bill if you make over 400k they will be taking half or so. They taxing the middle class trying to make it rich. Only 2 classes from now on Rich and Poor no middle.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Coinbase version of USDC is the ERC20 version, so I ended up having to send ETH to TrustWallet just to even be able to bridge it to FTM.

All in all, it cost me around the same as it would have been had I just bought it on Gemini.

I used SpookySwap to do the bridge and swap. I was annoyed because after I paid gas fees twice (once for moving ETH from KuCoin to TWT, then again for bridging the USDC to FTM)
:deadmanny:

After I got my USDC on Fantom's chain, I couldn't even swap it for FTM because I didn't have any FTM in my TrustWallet
:mjlol: :stopitslime:

Luckily, they have a faucet system on Discord where they give new users free FTM to cover gas fees for people in similar situations. If not for that, my shyt literally would have been just stuck in SpookySwap until I bought FTM from somewhere else and sent it to TWT.

Lesson learned, and now I know moving forward. I'm not happy about losing $40 worth of ETH but it is what it is
I just bought the FTM coin on the BEP2 chain. Swapped it out for BNB.

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
I just bought the FTM coin on the BEP2 chain. Swapped it out for BNB.
You must of had BNB or BEP2 tokens in your TrustWallet already, I copped the ERC20 version of USDC, and moved it to TrustWallet, that's where I fukked up at.

Cause once it got there, there was no way I could swap it for what I wanted unless I had ETH to pay the gas to do so. I already know what I should have done in retrospect. I should have sent my USDC to KuCoin first, and bought BNB (because I don't have Binance), and then sent my BNB to TWT. But breh chimed in and vaguely said I could just move a stablecoin to TWT and bridge it, so that's what I did. shyt did not go as planned.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
FTM available on pancakeswap.finance?
Yes. Remember it’s not the actual FTM token on the FTM blockchain, but a wrapped version of FTM that trades along side FTM on the Binance smart chain. If you’re looking to stake FTM you will need to convert it via wormhole.
Since I’m just riding waves for this current market, getting the BNB coin is just easier. Will eventually swap them for native FTM tokens once I get my FTM wallet set up

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
You must of had BNB or BEP2 tokens in your TrustWallet already, I copped the ERC20 version of USDC, and moved it to TrustWallet, that's where I fukked up at.

Cause once it got there, there was no way I could swap it for what I wanted unless I had ETH to pay the gas to do so. I already know what I should have done in retrospect. I should have sent my USDC to KuCoin first, and bought BNB (because I don't have Binance), and then sent my BNB to TWT. But breh chimed in and vaguely said I could just move a stablecoin to TWT and bridge it, so that's what I did. shyt did not go as planned.

BornStar

Marathon Continues
Daps
Reppin
N.Y.
I got shiba :ld: I wont be satisfied until they crack the two last zeroes... :birdman: ATH means nothing to me...

That's exactly what I mean people that's been in it since March are in a different spot. I'm not trying to get in line. That's me though my personal preference. I'll just miss out on the gains and cry later. :mjlol: