1 BTC = $8.2k, it’s up 735% this yr UPDATE 5/19: BTC @ $42k :damn:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
up about 30% on SAITAMA…still think it’s gonna cool off hard tho once the bitmart listing is official…overall I’m liking the momentum/public sentiment a lot tho…will hit 90k users this afternoon…very good chance of reaching 100k a week from now

lmao I’m only considering selling off like 20%

it went from 30% to 300% since then…didn’t take the 20% but I will take it if it hits $0.0000002 which will represent my initial investment leaving the rest as a relatively “free” play…thinking out loud for later bcuz euphoria can make me forget smh

actually paper-handed out a few months ago before @mannyrs13 and @ORDER_66 kept dropping those holder numbers and made me FOMO back in at just the right time smh

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
wow…just to show you how much money is in the market now, 4 years ago it was looked at as “impossible” for a token with a billion plus circulating supply to reach $1 much less surpass it…when XRP broke that mold it was viewed as an anomaly…now it’s nothing for solid coins with a high supply to achieve that and then some

ReasonableMatic

Daps

FTM :ahh::ahh::ahh:
BBF8-AE9-C-3-B36-4-B48-9513-A6-B8-CFACAB26.png
7-E62-DE41-4115-4787-B786-204938-A3-FF0-E.png

5-CB5-AB24-B866-468-E-86-ED-15-CD84-D46588.png

dave-chappelle-money.gif

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
What stablecoin do you use to do this?

I bought a stack worth of USDC sent that shyt from Coinbase to TrustWallet and when I go to bridge USDC to FTM I get hit with an insufficient ETH funds message.

fukk lol
You have to use USDC on the block chain you choose.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Biden and the Dems are looking to tax unrealized gains in an incoming tax bill! Yes this INCLUDES crypto holders! You could potentially be forced to pay taxes on the value of coins you hold as they appreciate!!!!! Meaning your paying taxes even if you don’t sell.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...an-unworkable-possibly-unconstitutional-mess/

Biden is fukking trash and needs to be impeached if this is allowed to happen.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Matic is about to hit $2. I’m glad I didn’t sell.:blessed:
To be honest MATIc should be doing what FTM is doing

to be honest FTM is backed by Koreans who are fukking rich and are getting a lot of support all through the Asia. MATIC is backed by Indians who are likely having significantly more trouble with funding.

Both are excellent pieces of tech though. My boy Investanswers shyt on it for tokenomics reasons, but it seems he may be incorrect

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
You have to use USDC on the block chain you choose.
Coinbase version of USDC is the ERC20 version, so I ended up having to send ETH to TrustWallet just to even be able to bridge it to FTM.

All in all, it cost me around the same as it would have been had I just bought it on Gemini.

I used SpookySwap to do the bridge and swap. I was annoyed because after I paid gas fees twice (once for moving ETH from KuCoin to TWT, then again for bridging the USDC to FTM)
:deadmanny:

After I got my USDC on Fantom's chain, I couldn't even swap it for FTM because I didn't have any FTM in my TrustWallet
:mjlol: :stopitslime:

Luckily, they have a faucet system on Discord where they give new users free FTM to cover gas fees for people in similar situations. If not for that, my shyt literally would have been just stuck in SpookySwap until I bought FTM from somewhere else and sent it to TWT.

Lesson learned, and now I know moving forward. I'm not happy about losing $40 worth of ETH but it is what it is

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Biden and the Dems are looking to tax unrealized gains in an incoming tax bill! Yes this INCLUDES crypto holders! You could potentially be forced to pay taxes on the value of coins you hold as they appreciate!!!!! Meaning your paying taxes even if you don’t sell.
https://www.washingtonpost.com/opin...an-unworkable-possibly-unconstitutional-mess/

Biden is fukking trash and needs to be impeached if this is allowed to happen.

This law makes no fukking sense!!! :what: Do they tax white stockholders this way?!?! :hhh:

ORDER_66

The Fire Rises 2023
Bushed
Daps
Reppin
Queens,NY
Can we just move our shyt to a euro exchange or offline wallet to avoid that if it happens?

I dont even know all i know is if one of my picks blow this year im gonna cash out and pay taxes but that's it!!!:mjlol:

Crypto can be tracked wallets are not always anonymous:francis: I mean if you take your coins and take them off wallets and put them in actual cold storage paper wallets then maybe you should be good...